Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best case is probably late Friday night - Pete is still pretty ill which doesn't help matters and, to make it more exciting, his ISP (Qwest) picked yesterday and today to give him a lot of grief. We may have to go to Plan B to get turns out the door (my ISP Comcast - which works fine but has a fun little rule that forces me to send out large numbers of emails on a measured time delay basis).

We'll get it done one way or the other but things are definitely interesting :beer: here in RTG land... I'll post again later as the situation develops.

Russ

Hey Russ

My turn was sent in late, will it be processed this cycle?

(*hides under desk to avoid being pelted by rotten fruit*)

Yes - we pulled that one and it should go in with the others. No need to hide from fruit :beer: - we had other issues to deal with this cycle and we weren't holding things up for the Mantodea :)

Russ

Best case is probably late Friday night - Pete is still pretty ill which doesn't help matters and, to make it more exciting, his ISP (Qwest) picked yesterday and today to give him a lot of grief.  We may have to go to Plan B to get turns out the door (my ISP Comcast - which works fine but has a fun little rule that forces me to send out large numbers of emails on a measured time delay basis). 

We'll get it done one way or the other but things are definitely interesting  :)  here in RTG land...  I'll post again later as the situation develops.

Russ

Thanks for letting us know guys, it makes all the difference....

More Lemsips for me too and I'll stay snuggled longer than normal!

Daughter will have birthday sleepover tomorrow, so I'm sure I can hide away in the study..... :beer:

Mx

Best case is probably late Friday night - Pete is still pretty ill which doesn't help matters and, to make it more exciting, his ISP (Qwest) picked yesterday and today to give him a lot of grief.  We may have to go to Plan B to get turns out the door (my ISP Comcast - which works fine but has a fun little rule that forces me to send out large numbers of emails on a measured time delay basis).  

We'll get it done one way or the other but things are definitely interesting  :)  here in RTG land...  I'll post again later as the situation develops.

Russ

Thanks for letting us know guys, it makes all the difference....

More Lemsips for me too and I'll stay snuggled longer than normal!

Daughter will have birthday sleepover tomorrow, so I'm sure I can hide away in the study..... :beer:

Mx

Yes, thanks for keeping us all posted. Like we have anything else to do on a Friday night, blocked off for SN dreaming and anticipation. (ducking in case there is left over fruit)

And then Pete needs at least the weekend off to recover from 1) turns and 2) this bug he insists on keeping.

Octus

Hey guys,

Positive news - Pete's ISP is back online although his service is still spotty (some sort of internet structural problem with his ISP) and he has been feeling a little better as the day goes along.

This cycle is still going to be running a little late though :beer: - probably won't be until Saturday morning the way things are looking now.

Russ

Hey guys,

Positive news - Pete's ISP is back online although his service is still spotty (some sort of internet structural problem with his ISP) and he has been feeling a little better as the day goes along.

This cycle is still going to be running a little late though  :beer:  - probably won't be until Saturday morning the way things are looking now.

Russ

Thanks Russ - it's now gone 10am here, and I was hoping..... :cheers:

Will therefore hope for later and that you have gotten at least some sleep :)

Mx