Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Turns, or sleep?  What to do ....

Lord Uriel

Bah!

Who needs sleep! It's a complete waste of time. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

HUh whats that : :cheers:

Ah lovely sleep - only terminated by youngest climbing in.....

But Dad doesn't care - he's got turns to get up to.....

And here they are - thanks Guys!!!

Mx

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turns rolled in as well early this morning as did the MDB data files. I see there has been an enhancement if alien fleets are sighted at a warp point.

on a negative note. The MDB file didnt seem to have all the updates for the current turn. Anyone

else encounter this? ie newly researched techs not showing up on the scroll down lists or newly

surveyed warp points being listed as ? still.

Turns rolled in as well early this morning as did the MDB data files. I see there has been an enhancement if alien fleets are sighted at a warp point.

on a negative note. The MDB file didnt seem to have all the updates for the current turn. Anyone

else encounter this?  ie newly researched techs not showing up on the scroll down lists or newly

surveyed warp points being listed as ? still.

I haven't looked my MDB over in detail yet, but last turn I noticed several fleets and warp points missing from it that were listed on the turn sheet. I double checked several times to be sure I had the right file.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump

I also got my reciept. But if I read the forum right Friday and Saturday seems like the favorite day for getting our turns.

I got no experience with this of course, since this will be my first test of my ability to work out the orders right....

Calamaran.

Welcome. Hope you make fewer errors than I have....

I think late Friday night (Central US) is the most usual time for files to be sent out. If Pete is going away for the weekend, we've gotten them earlier in the day on Friday. Saturday morning is the worst case scenario. When that happens, many players are bleary eyed all day Saturday, because they were up all night awaiting turns, checking this forum, refreshing their email screens, etc. :ninja:

Octus Imperium

Welcome. Hope you make fewer errors than I have....

I think late Friday night (Central US) is the most usual time for files to be sent out. If Pete is going away for the weekend, we've gotten them earlier in the day on Friday. Saturday morning is the worst case scenario. When that happens, many players are bleary eyed all day Saturday, because they were up all night awaiting turns, checking this forum, refreshing their email screens, etc.  :D

Octus Imperium

Thanks for the welcome. I am sure I made some errors myself, I just don't know how many yet :blink:

I wonder what my pathfinders dug up this turn, they have their work cut out for them for the next couple of turns :ninja: