Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've fallen behind on turn processing due to some personal issues :(  but am back on it again now.  I should be able to get them out by some time tonight - I wanted them early for today but that's just not going to happen, argh.

Best efforts always appreciated. And now I can enter REM sleep at a reaosnable time tonight....

Bet I wake up early Saturday morning!

Octus

A heads up on how the turns are going: verrrry slowly. I'll keep things running for a couple more hours and will hit the sack after that. I'll finish up with end turn adjustments (industries, mines, shipyards etc) and then create the printouts in the morning. I'm very sorry for the delay, but there's just no way I can stay up super late tonight and crank them out - I'd be afraid of making some terrible mistake of cosmic proportions :(

A heads up on how the turns are going:  verrrry slowly.  I'll keep things running for a couple more hours and will hit the sack after that.  I'll finish up with end turn adjustments (industries, mines, shipyards etc) and then create the printouts in the morning.  I'm very sorry for the delay, but there's just no way I can stay up super late tonight and crank them out - I'd be afraid of making some terrible mistake of cosmic proportions  :(

Pete,

Thank you. Knowing mitigates any small dissapointment when waking up. Sleep and return refreshed.....

Regards

Mark