• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You of course do know that the two busiest times at a StarBars are:

1) the day turns are due, and the Thursday, Friday until turns come in;

2) the day after turns come in.

:)  :)  :)

I am surprised. I would have the the busiest day is the Friday mid way between turns. I would have thought all of that depression would have driven sales way up. :cheers:

Pete, any word on the June 24 turns?

There appears to be five types of people in the world today

A ) :) Upset and Angry

B ) :) Average everyday person

C ) :cheers: Supernova player

D ) :cheers: Supernova addict

E ) :) Supernova obsessive

Looker, we've been talking and ... well ... you seem to have slipped into category (E). Your posting about turns very, very, very early was the final indicator that yes, you to have become a SNOb (Supernova Obsessive). But don't worry my friend, here at the Concordium Academy of Reality Empowerment (CARE), we know how to solve your problem.

The basic problem with any SNOb is SN has pushed all other aspects of reality to the fringes of their mind(s). Nothing is more important to them than getting that next dose of SN play. If not properly treated, this condition can degenerate with symptons like muttering to oneself about adjusting your build queue, tweaking ship build sheets during lunch at work, maybe even searching on-line for texts where you can get just the right name for a new legendary character. The worst cases eventually sell all their wordly possessions, give the proceeds to RTG, and live in a box outside the RTG world domination HQ, having only a laptop and cable connection as their only company (so they can get and process turns). Sad, so sad.

But don't worry. We at CARE consist of many other individuals who through intervention and hard work have broken this cycle. While no one can ever be cured of their addiction to SN, we can provide the tools you need so you can control it. You to can be one of the many people who awaken each day and say "I am a SN Addict, but I am in control! I will view my turns and web postings after I handle life". You will be able to go through life and say (and I expect you be shocked by this statement) "I'll view my turns whenever they get here".

If you are interested in help, you must first start by watching 6 straight hours of C-Span while they are showing govermental actions in the House or Senate. Studies have shown that the tedium of watching politicians speak on topics followed by long voting periods has a numbing effect on the joy centers in the brain. While this may be fatal to individuals who are already depressed (pushing them over the edge so to speak), it disengages one aspect of the mind that is driving the obssessive action (temporarily) of a SNOb. This than allows them to think more clearly, seeking further aid or help. Give it a try. Before you end up like this poor soul :) (MadMartin of course).

You left out:

1) Humble Expecter of Result Output

2) Klutz who looked at the calender wrong

One sounds so much better than the other, but the net is that I really like it when Pete throws us a clue as to when to expect the results...

... the net is that I really like it when Pete throws us a clue as to when to expect the results...

Yes. That does tend to reduce the general stress level in the galaxy quite a bit. :)

Works almost as well as my Peril-Sensitive Sunglasses. (But then again, ever since I caught a quick glimpse of the Pheonix Empire's new war fleet, I seem to have been bumping into a lot of things!) :)

D.I.E.

No word still on turn delivery and it's 2am here in Sweden so now I give up.

Cheers all

/Lars

No word still on turn delivery and it's 2am here in Sweden so now I give up.

Cheers all

/Lars

Those 3 liitle words those beautiful Swedish girls want to hear!

I give up. (for the full 10 points, you needed "I give up, dear" The judge from Iowa gives you 9.7. Life is good when the Swedish girl loves you! :):)

• 2 weeks later...

You mean I'm the first one to post in this forum this turn cycle? :) Bwahahahahahahahha!!!! I just can't wait to see the two GEOs I'm doing this turn. :blush: It may sound pretty plain but I got resource hits on my Deep Core Surveyors last turn and I wanna see how much my crystal and industrial chemical yields increased. That was only the first turn. Wonder how many hits I will get this time around? Hopefully the other Deep Core Surveyor I built on my colony will bear fruit this turn as well. :D

Sakarissa :)