• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody heard of an ETA for this turn?  :jawdrop:

Using my incredible ESPer powers, I will draw back the curtains of the unknown and peer into the future to seek an answer for you. Let me concentrate. Ummm.... Ummm...... I'm having some difficulties with the non-believers in the area giggling like little school girls. They act like the dragging of fingernails across the chalkboard and their primative thoughts disrupt the flow of spiritual energies. So please, be quiet!

Ummm..... Ummm........ I can now see an image forming in my mind. It is slowly becoming more clear. It's a bit jumbled as it is jumping from player to player as I seek out your information. Images of corporate cubes and rooms in persons houses are flashing by, so this may ...... UGH! You with the wall hanging! I'm not going to mention names so as to not embaress you, but that wall hanging with the girl and the other items ... so distasteful, please get rid of it and join the 21st century. Sorry about that, but the minds of some players are dark and dirty places. I feel so unclean even having glanced in their rooms by mistake.

Luckily it did not adversely effect my concentration. We are coming up on your place now. Hmmm ... nice place, though the color scheme does need some updating. I can see you feverishly working on what appears to be a computer, seeking your turns. Your mail is activated and ... yes, the turns are arriving!

Whew! Well, by peering into the future, I have seen you safely receiving your returns. You should have no worries now. I tried to see what time they arrived. But you really need to clean the screen. While trying to see the small time numbers on the message and computer from through lens of time, damn if they weren't blurry. Best I could do was see from a calendar that it appears the turns did arrive in August (unless you forgot to adjust the page).

Hope this helps your worries!

Anybody heard of an ETA for this turn?  :jawdrop:

Using my incredible ESPer powers, I will draw back the curtains of the unknown and peer into the future to seek an answer for you. Let me concentrate. Ummm.... Ummm...... I'm having some difficulties with the non-believers in the area giggling like little school girls. They act like the dragging of fingernails across the chalkboard and their primative thoughts disrupt the flow of spiritual energies. So please, be quiet!

Ummm..... Ummm........ I can now see an image forming in my mind. It is slowly becoming more clear. It's a bit jumbled as it is jumping from player to player as I seek out your information. Images of corporate cubes and rooms in persons houses are flashing by, so this may ...... UGH! You with the wall hanging! I'm not going to mention names so as to not embaress you, but that wall hanging with the girl and the other items ... so distasteful, please get rid of it and join the 21st century. Sorry about that, but the minds of some players are dark and dirty places. I feel so unclean even having glanced in their rooms by mistake.

Luckily it did not adversely effect my concentration. We are coming up on your place now. Hmmm ... nice place, though the color scheme does need some updating. I can see you feverishly working on what appears to be a computer, seeking your turns. Your mail is activated and ... yes, the turns are arriving!

Whew! Well, by peering into the future, I have seen you safely receiving your returns. You should have no worries now. I tried to see what time they arrived. But you really need to clean the screen. While trying to see the small time numbers on the message and computer from through lens of time, damn if they weren't blurry. Best I could do was see from a calendar that it appears the turns did arrive in August (unless you forgot to adjust the page).

Hope this helps your worries!

Outstanding! But that wall hanging REALLY works.....

And I always reset my clock to 1/1/1999 just before the New Year. Don't you?

Octus

• 2 weeks later...