Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

:oops: Ah, order receipt conformation arrived Wednesday AM.

Now if Friday night would oblige...

Same here.

Don't worry, Friday night will arrive. It just seems like a fortnight from now....

Very strange. Many of us are hoping to hurry up the aging process. However, I suspect many of us are circling middle age. (Definition: Middle Age = current age plus 10 years. Until one is a senior citizen, then you just assume you skipped middle age. Maybe not the mid-life crisis, but that's another affliction all together.)

Octus Imperium

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:(

As expected, Octus was correct and Friday arrived in that netherworld time that separates last night from this morning. Now if the keeper af the galaxies could give us an estimate as to when his blessing will arive.

In His wisdom He has clouded the issue with Firefly, SG-1, SG-Atlantis, and BS GALACTICA. Four hours starting co-ordinated with my end of work, the TIVO factor means I get home, sup with the missus. then now playing into Firefly and fastforward/skip until Adama,Starbuck et. al. are through then see if the PETE has blessed us. Sort eases us thru dark cold void of the "are they hear yet period".

No turn back for me.  :(

Turns haven't been this late in quite a while. It has been 3+ months since I got a turn on a Saturday (San Diego time). Oh well, things are regularly much later than that from other companies.

I hope you didn't suffer any major problems, Pete.

John

No turn back for me.  :(

Turns haven't been this late in quite a while. It has been 3+ months since I got a turn on a Saturday (San Diego time). Oh well, things are regularly much later than that from other companies.

I hope you didn't suffer any major problems, Pete.

John

Maybe not major problems, but definitely a late night... Turn arrived at 2:45am mountain time...

-LX

Maybe not major problems, but definitely a late night...  Turn arrived at 2:45am mountain time...

-LX

Thanks LX! I got my turn now too.

I have to admit to some "magical" thinking. My cat was outside, missing and not responding to my and my wife's calls, until 15 minutes ago -- just about the time my turns arrived. I feel much better now.

:(:wacko:

John

• 2 weeks later...
:P Confirmations in and countdown started.

If Pete would be so kind as to tell us how far we have to count :blink:

I'm sure that The Pete will try to get them out as soon as possible, but he was down for a while with "the plague". So it may be Saturday eve before we get results.

However it is Santa Points season. :D

-SK :)

:) Confirmations in and countdown started.

If Pete would be so kind as to tell us how far we have to count :P

Seeing your message I was reminded of kids asking "Are we there yet?" when going on trips. Of course, most of the time kids wait until they've been in the car for sometime before asking the question. Your post was like the car has just backed down the driveway when the dread question is asked ... "Are we there yet?" aka "When will turns be out?". :D

Well, at least you waited until the car was moving before asking. I guess you could have asked while the car was still being packed (sometime on Wednesday). :blink: