Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

:P Confirmations in and countdown started.

If Pete would be so kind as to tell us how far we have to count :cheers:

Seeing your message I was reminded of kids asking "Are we there yet?" when going on trips. Of course, most of the time kids wait until they've been in the car for sometime before asking the question. Your post was like the car has just backed down the driveway when the dread question is asked ... "Are we there yet?" aka "When will turns be out?". :blink:

Well, at least you waited until the car was moving before asking. I guess you could have asked while the car was still being packed (sometime on Wednesday). :ph34r:

Or, like me, you are disappointed you weren't the first to say 'Are we there yet?' this cycle. :)

Of course, waiting is always worse just before Christmas..... :D

Octus

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:P Confirmations in and countdown started.

If Pete would be so kind as to tell us how far we have to count :blink:

I'm sure that The Pete will try to get them out as soon as possible, but he was down for a while with "the plague". So it may be Saturday eve before we get results.

However it is Santa Points season. :D

-SK :)

I have heard that Pete is feeling better but even so, I can wait for my tuen because a healthy Pete is a higher priority :cheers:

I'm bummed. My email was down the nite I was doing my turn and I couldnt remember what I did with my print outs. So I submited a 2 order turn entry. :) Sucks when the email goes down. So I hope I get the tech breakthrough I put in RC 1.

Pete is doing ok - just a bit of lingering stuff to kick out of his system.

Processing going ok when I last checked with him - should be late tonight. Santa pts go in at the end of this turn cycle so that you have them available to assign/use up on the next processing cycle - have fun with deciding where to put em :)

Russ

Pete is doing ok - just a bit of lingering stuff to kick out of his system.

Processing going ok when I last checked with him - should be late tonight.    Santa pts go in at the end of this turn cycle so that you have them available to assign/use up on the next processing cycle - have fun with deciding where to put em  :D

Russ

<shaking the package>

Wonder how many Santa :) is giving this year!?!

<shaking the package>

:P

P.S> And glad Pete is on the mend!

• 2 weeks later...
:santa: As another Thursday fades into yesterday, we face the probability that tomorrow will be the Fabulous Friday that turns come down from above. If the benevelent one could hint as to how long after Firefly,Threshold, and NUMB3RS that we might expect to see turns comming..

So, what exactly are you taking to be so mellowed out. I want some. :o

Well for me the turns tend to show up about halfway through the time I'm at work. This has taught me much about being calm and relaxed as I await the time that I can return home and see the joys that are my turn, plus I can take frustration out on the customers. :santa:

:santa: As another Thursday fades into yesterday, we face the probability that tomorrow will be the Fabulous Friday that turns come down from above. If the benevelent one could hint as to how long after Firefly,Threshold, and NUMB3RS that we might expect to see turns comming..

So, what exactly are you taking to be so mellowed out. I want some. :taz:

Fluoxetine 20mg hs

Watching Firefly, (7 days from TIVO in the am) and then Threshold/Numb3rs keeps me occupied, almost hoping the turns do not come til 10pm Denver so I won't eat the cake til the steak and potatos are gone. Not really an are we there yet, but more like here's my fare, conductor, what is the ETA for Shangrla? It seems a reasonable question and fair expectation to want to know.

Much less "mellowed out " :o when the turns are in message hits the screen :P

PS I went to Serenity Wednesday and enjoyed... <_<:cheers::D