Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, so sorry  .. but you all lose.  It's now past 0:30 MST (2:30 am EST) and still no turns.  The house wins all bets once again.  :oops:   

Better luck next time.  Before you go, be sure to stop in at the star-bar.  You look thirsty after all those bets.  :drunk:

SO ... according to the time on my first turns mail ... it appears the mail was being received by the email server at the same time I was typing my message. In other words, my activities were: Finish up playing COH/COV, check email (no turns yet), Go to RTG board, post message -- server gets email while posting message.

I could explain this as bad timing, missing the turns coming in by mere minutes. But being a paranoid, I must assume that it was all planned by RTG. They must be monitoring my PC, and were reading what I was typing for a board message while I typed it .. and hence decided to play with my mind by sending me my turns. Yes .. that's it ... they did this on purpose. :D

Well, as yet, I havent received anything, but since mine is a new setup it might be taking a little longer than the standard turnaround.

I suggest sending an email or calling if you don't have them sometime soon. I don't believe it takes any longer to send out new empires.

Oh, so sorry  .. but you all lose.  It's now past 0:30 MST (2:30 am EST) and still no turns.  The house wins all bets once again.  :oops:   

Better luck next time.  Before you go, be sure to stop in at the star-bar.  You look thirsty after all those bets.  :drunk:

SO ... according to the time on my first turns mail ... it appears the mail was being received by the email server at the same time I was typing my message. In other words, my activities were: Finish up playing COH/COV, check email (no turns yet), Go to RTG board, post message -- server gets email while posting message.

I could explain this as bad timing, missing the turns coming in by mere minutes. But being a paranoid, I must assume that it was all planned by RTG. They must be monitoring my PC, and were reading what I was typing for a board message while I typed it .. and hence decided to play with my mind by sending me my turns. Yes .. that's it ... they did this on purpose. :D

Actually we are figments of your imagination designed to fuel your paranoia :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...