Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Ahh!!! Breakfast and turns. Of course if I had checked last night I would have found them in my inbox.  :cheers:

True, but you also didn't spent the night staring at the ceiling, wondering which new tech to start researching.....

Octus Imperium

(P.S. Neither did I, but others may have.)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh!!! Breakfast and turns. Of course if I had checked last night I would have found them in my inbox.  :P

True, but you also didn't spent the night staring at the ceiling, wondering which new tech to start researching.....

Octus Imperium

When you start researching 3G and later techs, you have lots of time to ponder what to research so I don't end up thinking about it in the middle of the night anymore. :cheers:

Ahh!!! Breakfast and turns. Of course if I had checked last night I would have found them in my inbox.  :P

Octus Imperium

When you start researching 3G and later techs, you have lots of time to ponder what to research so I don't end up thinking about it in the middle of the night anymore. :cheers:

So very true. Couple 4G techs pending (as in any year now). Perhaps we need to spend some of our Species Engineering points (also pending any year now) on accelerating research. That way, we can get to 6G before senility starts. Unless it already has.....

Octus Imperium :thumbsup:

Ahh!!! Breakfast and turns. Of course if I had checked last night I would have found them in my inbox.  :thumbsup:

Octus Imperium

So very true. Couple 4G techs pending (as in any year now). Perhaps we need to spend some of our Species Engineering points (also pending any year now) on accelerating research. That way, we can get to 6G before senility starts. Unless it already has.....

Octus Imperium :thumbsup:

Senility is the situation in which you can not remember how far away 6th gen is

or why you wanted it.

The big A of course is where you refuse to belive there is such thing or there even could be such a thing. :unsure::P

• 2 weeks later...

I'll guess this is the first game I am in having fun before a turn arrives...

:jawdrop:

Alright,

last question before first turn then.

At what time (GMT+1) can I expect the arrival of my turn?

Just curious... :jawdrop:

Lord Mourngrym.

Alright,

last question before first turn then.

At what time (GMT+1) can I expect the arrival of my turn?

Just curious... :jawdrop:

Lord Mourngrym.

We all get to guess. :alien2:

My guess is 11:15PM MDT

Yo -- this is from the source (Pete). Turns probably won't be here until LATE tonight (no joking) I overlooked the message when Pete emailed me the newsletter Q&A. For those of you in Europe, hasta manana <_< Best to sleep this round methinks :/

Thanks mate.

it's well 1.22 AM overhere so I can go to sleep I guess.

Will see my turn when I wake up! :jawdrop:

Lord Mourngrym

• 2 weeks later...

So once more the turns are upon us. :P

While the question of when those elusive turns shall arive is always a deep and spriritual one. :blink::blink:

The real question is that I have always wondered around this time has been the question of what are you most looking forward to this turn. For myself its the result of that GEO and CSV order on the first blasted planet that iv'e found that even looks remotly like it won't be a high+ attrition. :o:D:unsure:

Sir Smeg :woohoo: