Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Ah.

well let me tell you if you get you´re first turn, you only want to know if all the time you invested in you´re orders did go well. Or horribly wrong!

:woohoo:

Mourngrym

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So once more the turns are upon us.  :P

While the question of when those elusive turns shall arive is always a deep and spriritual one. :blink:  :unsure:

The real question is that I have always wondered around this time has been the question of what are you most looking forward to this turn.  For myself its the result of that GEO and CSV order on the first blasted planet that iv'e found that even looks remotly like it won't be a high+ attrition.  :o  :D  :unsure:

Sir Smeg  :woohoo:

This morning I woke and realized I had made a mistake. Ack!! Now I am looking forward to see how bad the damage is, Here's hoping its a minor one. :blink:

Hey Ali,

If it's only one mistake, count your blessings, I'm always seeing them come in crowds :woohoo:

:D

/Locklyn

It's like my last turn, when sitting at dinner with my hunny I suddenly went "damn". "What's wrong honey" she asked. "I forgot the bloody engines!" At which she looked a bit perplexed as I went on to explain that my 4.5 million Battleship I had built was now an orbital as I had forgotten to add the new antimatter engines to the NUD. She looked round at the romantic setting, the good food and wine and I bet inside her head she was wondering just what in the resturant had reminded of Antimatter Engines on a battleship. But being patient with my little flaws and quirks she just patted me on the hand and said "There there baby, I'm sure you can build a bigger ship next turn" They are wonderful our partners that can stand our addiction to this game.

/Locklyn

Hey Ali,

If it's only one mistake, count your blessings, I'm always seeing them come in crowds :woohoo:

:blink:

/Locklyn

They do seem to happen that way dont they?

Well I am sure that I have made others. This was just one I realized in the shower this morning. :o

Personally, I get my best thinking done walking the dog or cutting the grass. But the sudden inspirations seem to arrive will soaping my (remaining) hair during the morning shower. Is it our nocturnal minds having wrestled with the unknown to create new insight and wisdom? Or is it just the fact we had more blood flow to the squash while horizontal.

While I am certain there was at elast one mistake in my turn, I have no clue at this point. Oh, the joy of discovery.... :D

Octus

It's like my last turn, when sitting at dinner with my hunny I suddenly went "damn". "What's wrong honey" she asked. "I forgot the bloody engines!" At which she looked a bit perplexed as I went on to explain that my 4.5 million Battleship I had built was now an orbital as I had forgotten to add the new antimatter engines to the NUD. She looked round at the romantic setting, the good food and wine and I bet inside her head she was wondering just what in the resturant had reminded of Antimatter Engines on a battleship. But being patient with my little flaws and quirks she just patted me on the hand and said "There there baby, I'm sure you can build a bigger ship next turn" They are wonderful our partners that can stand our addiction to this game.

/Locklyn

You have found a prize! Work hard to retain her! :woohoo:

Octus

/Locklyn

You are blessed Locklyn. She's a keeper. :woohoo:

Hey Ali,

:P

/Locklyn

Well I am sure that I have made others. This was just one I realized in the shower this morning. :blink:

Personally, I get my best thinking done walking the dog or cutting the grass. But the sudden inspirations seem to arrive will soaping my (remaining) hair during the morning shower. Is it our nocturnal minds having wrestled with the unknown to create new insight and wisdom? Or is it just the fact we had more blood flow to the squash while horizontal.

While I am certain there was at elast one mistake in my turn, I have no clue at this point. Oh, the joy of discovery.... :o

Octus

I think its the fact that our brains have filed all of the junk we picked up from the day before and now we can concentrate on the important stuff. :D

PS just to bring us back to the topic of the thread, my guess is we will see our turns at 11:25 PM MDT this evening.

Hey Ali,

If it's only one mistake, count your blessings, I'm always seeing them come in crowds :P

/Locklyn

Well I am sure that I have made others. This was just one I realized in the shower this morning. :D

Hopefully not that the cold water is on the right?

brrrrr

Hey Ali,

If it's only one mistake, count your blessings, I'm always seeing them come in crowds :D

/Locklyn

Well I am sure that I have made others. This was just one I realized in the shower this morning. :D

Hopefully not that the cold water is on the right?

brrrrr

:P

Turns are in!!!

Oh damn...I really didn't mean to do that...ouch...

Sorry? :P

/Locklyn