Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Be sure to download Adobe Reader 7.0 from www.adobe.com - pdf's for this and future turns are in 7.0 format.

Horrors!

Panic!

Visions of my impending death!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

If I am interpreting the Adobe website correctly, I cannot download anything more advanced than version 5.0.5! This, due to the fact that I run Windows 98.

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLP!!!

I am certain there are plenty of empires here that would offer to receive your turn, print it out and mail it to you. Of course they 1) wouldn't make a spare copy, 2) share with others or 3) use it as a blunt instrument against you. No, not at all...

I was unaware that Adobe 7 created files were necessarily incompatable with older versions, but I have been wrong before. Guess I need to accept those automatic upgrade requests on the home 'puters now.

Octus

BTW, no turns yet... :woohoo:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Be sure to download Adobe Reader 7.0 from www.adobe.com - pdf's for this and future turns are in 7.0 format.

Horrors!

Panic!

Visions of my impending death!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

If I am interpreting the Adobe website correctly, I cannot download anything more advanced than version 5.0.5! This, due to the fact that I run Windows 98.

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLP!!!

Hmm, Adobe lists the requirements as Windows 2000 (SP 2) and up - if you cannot read your pdf file, I could send out the original snapshot version - it's not as nice as pdf format, but there it is.

Unfortunately, I cannot create pdf files in the old 4.0 format any more :woohoo:

Dont take this as gospel truth, but I THINK youll be able to open your files allright if you have the 5.0.5 version of Acrobat. I had a few 7.0 PDFs that I sent to a friend who only had Windows 98. She wasnt able to read them initially, but when she upgraded to the best reader available for her operating system, she was.