EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

No correlation - turn receipts are something I do but it doesn't tie into the processing time. Things are humming along as we speak (type :drunk: ) but it takes time for a cycle to process and go through all the steps to getting turn results out the door.

This cycle doesn't look to be earlier than usual at this point so expect it late tonight unless we have problems of some kind.

Sorry to rain on the speculation parade :cheers: - the faster we can get a turn cycle the better we like it too.

Russ

Stop cursing your ISP - the problem is on this end :cheers:

Pete had the equivalent of a minor meteor strike - a power outage at a critical point that fubar'd the main database and forced him to bring up the backup and restart the cycle from an earlier point. The demon Murphy strikes again :drunk: No permanent damage - just a time delay and extra work for Pete :P

No official estimate on when we'll get the results out for this cycle but Pete will get them out as soon as possible.

Russ

As the great Ur Lord said- thanks for the update and I'll try to occupy myself in the garden enjoying a strange yellowish ball in the sky giving off heat.  People are saying it's the Sun, but it couldn't be, where are all the clouds and rain!  :drunk:

It is certainly a foreign object in England.

PS My turn came in a half hour ago.

ete had the equivalent of a minor meteor strike - a power outage at a critical point that fubar'd the main database and forced him to bring up the backup and restart the cycle from an earlier point. The demon Murphy strikes again sad.gif No permanent damage - just a time delay and extra work for Pete

Sorry to hear about Pete having to work through the night. Have you thought about battery backup? There are some nice products out there for less than $100 that will allow you to avoid that problem.

• 2 weeks later...