Are you ready for some football?

Pig Skin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AKO,

For tickest to the Euro2004 football games, try these websites:

"Semifinal and Final tickets available for immidiate delivery. www.euroteam.info"

"Tickets for every game Quarters,Semi and the Final. Book Online. www.theonlineticketshop.com"

"Order tickets for Euro 2004 in Portugal. Secure and guaranteed. www.globalticketservice.com"

"All tickets for all games. Available online now, secure orders. www.ticketeu.com"

"Buy football match tickets online, Premiership, Nationwide, Euro2004. www.savings.co.uk"

These are just a few of the ones I have found -- you may be able to find others. I have never used any of these, so cannot vouch for them.

Good luck!

Pigskin-

thanks for the offer. I'd love to go even though I despise both of those teams. I'm sure you'll be able to sell those pretty easily this year with Manning in NY and TO in Philly.

Go Broncos! :D (I read NFL crap everyday still.......man I hate this lull in between NBA/Hockey playoffs and the NFL season)

I love Fantasy Baseball and Fantasy Football. This year I think I am losing some players from my football league. We draft new every year even though it has been almost the same players for 5 years now. Our league does not allow trades. We use the CBS Sportsline to manage the league and I already have the site set-up. The scoring system is somewhat flexible depending on player suggestions and objections.

...And we play for money. Last year it was $25 entry fee and $5 for add/drops and $5 for each loss (2 decisions each week: 1 head to head, the other to be in top half of all scores for the week). We also split the $120 website cost ($10 per player which is not part of the prize pool).

Prize Payout to top 3 positions (60%, 30%, 10%) with $10 bonus for top player score and top team score each week.

Roster size 14 with 8 active (QB, RB, RB, WR,WR, RB/WR, K, D/ST (TE considered WR)).

Anyone interested send me an email. The season will be here sooner than you think.

Vikings first, from the days of Fran the Man and the Purple People Eaters!!

Colts second, because I lived in Indy for many years.

Texans third, because I live here and have to cheer for the local boys (except when they play the Colts or Vikes.)

and, I root for anybody playing the Cowboys, Raiders, Steelers or 49ers.

:D

Vikings first, from the days of Fran the Man and the Purple People Eaters!!

Colts second, because I lived in Indy for many years.

Texans third, because I live here and have to cheer for the local boys (except when they play the Colts or Vikes.)

and, I root for anybody playing the Cowboys, Raiders, Steelers or 49ers.

:D

Another Houston resident? How many Texans we got playing anyways?

They did respectably well last year, I thought. Can't wait to see this year.

Another Houston resident? How many Texans we got playing anyways?

One thousand five hundred and thirty-two. But I do have multiple personalities! NO you don't! Yes I do, but you aren't one of them. Hey, who stole my pizza. I don't like pizza. Yes I do, who are you anyway....

Sorry, too much sun and humidity.

To be technical, I am actually Missouri City resident! :D

How many Texans we got playing anyways?

Hey, maybe we could start an ALAMO alliance?

Texans against the universe???? We may die, but everybody will remember us! :(

LOL, well Katy here. Go Tigers! But working in Dallas, maybe commuting to San Antonio soon. Go figure. Gotta love that Houston economy.

Oh, and I think we should aim for making the other poor, dumb SOB die for HIS empire. (Yeah, I made that up myself)

Pigskin-

I'm sure you'll be able to sell those pretty easily this year...

Already traded them for the Nov 25th Eagles- Giants game.

This should be a good year for Eagles Football :(:cheers::cheers: McNabb, Owens, Runyan, Akers, Kearse, Dawkins, Thomas, Simon... man what a lineup of top-knotch dudes.

-Pig Skin

It resembles the Redskins curse. :(

I used to watch football every weekend next to a table of rowdy Eagles fans.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! (Start pounding the table now...) Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!Eagles!........

• 2 weeks later...