Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a more interesting bet: Who will be the first to lose his capital???

My money will go to a country in the middle east.

Dear Mr. NFBeerse,

You seem to be familiar with Middle Eastern Customs. Therefore you’ll undoubdly know the peace loving people of the UAE consider gambling a mortal sin.

This time you are pardoned though by the UAE High Court of Mortal Sins And Worse. After ample consideration the Court decided this to be a hoax. The UAE HCoMSaW considers ‘a country in the middle east’ as too vague to be a real bet.

A friendly word of warning though.

Name the country in de middle east and this verdict might be reconsidered. The peace loving but enraged hordes of the invincible UAE Sheikhian Guard will then be unleashed...

Und I bet zhat Herr Norbert vill reveal his position in zhis game only by zhe time he is 104% sure of a victory....

A Master Board Troll, Elite Vic player und who knows vhat more.... But afraid zu tell what country he playzzz......

Those are zhe facts... Everybody else feel free zu draw your own conclusions...

:o

Hmmm...

Perhaps I could have been more specific in placing the bet.

How about Syria than? xDamascus. Within the time span of 5 more turns.

Sheikh:

Blackmarket betting is even more profitable. I will place the bet there also. The more to gain, the better.

Why no conviction of Ronald? He was the one starting with the bets...

DrFreud,

I have no intention in revealing what nation I play. In time you will find out. Watch the RWEs for more information.

I have special reasons to retain secrecy in this game. A lot of deception and the company 'List en bedrog' are working overtime...

Norbert

Sheikh:

Blackmarket betting is even more profitable. I will place the bet there also. The more to gain, the better.

Why no conviction of Ronald? He was the one starting with the bets...

Dear MR NFBeerse,

We expected the last question as it is a justified one.

The answer is simple though. Ronald is an infidel. He does not believe in peace. You are obviously a peace loving and probably Middle Eastern leader. That alone makes you subject to UAE Righteous Law.

Besides that, Ronald’s country is too far away.

At this moment the UAE High Court of Mortal Sins And Worse is deliberating about your sinful actions. In due time you’ll be informed about the verdict. In the mean time all Sheikhian Guard leaves have been revoked.

But don’t forget. Remorse is always possible.

ChicO,

I will look forward to replay the historical battles in the north. We will meet.

The Russian players should not worry soon. The Turkish player will be taught a lesson first. Then, the road is clear for further expansion.

Sheikh,

I do not recognise the UAE court, nor the UAE law. In war there is no justice, only victory and defeat.

And yes, I look for peace, but only under my rule.

Norbert

ChicO,

Some salmon will be great. These will be a good addition to the meager food rations we have in the middle east.

I was under the impression that the Norwegian people gave me an invitation for some good tank battles somewhere in Russia... Now I hear that it was all a misunderstanding. Wars have started for less...

In exchange for oil, I also want some HVY and LGT. These run short over here.

I will be working for a supplyline to Norway. Is a route through Turkey and Yugoslavia OK with you? Meet me on your way south.

Norbert

ChicO,

The damn partisans in occupied territory will reduce production. And only the taxes are higher, not resource production.

If you are so peaceloving, why shoot your own people?

To the north, and the snow, and the cold. I have not been able to skate for a few years...

Norbert