Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

Jester,

If you do not like the postings on this forum, then don´t read them and don´t post here.

We are all having a good time with the threads and we don´t need someone like you to break the mood.

One other thing Jester,

Change your signature. Language like you have is not wanted of this forum. Although it is not in English and the moderator can not read it, others can.

Change it quickly.

Norbert

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Norbert,

Forgive me my lack of ability to be subtle and sarcastic, but I was merely trying to be a bit sarcastic. If you thought I was not enjoying the forum, you are wrong, i really like all this RPG-bullsh*t that is being spread....it really lifts this game to a higher level.

And talking about RPG-aspects....playing Marocco in this game fully gives me the right to quote the quote i have quoted. Those not able to read dutch wont be offended those able to read dutch wont be offended either since they know it's a quote. Of course,quoting this quote doesnt mean i think less of my ppl.

Consider it as a "Geuzen-titel" and you find yourself less offended by it......

My best regards!

Jester,

Quote or no quote, I still think you need to remove the text. It is no a matter of understading the words in you signature; It is keeping this board clear of this kind of language. There is enough of that on the internet already...

You will need to earn that titel you are talking about.

Norbert

Hmmm...

Perhaps I could have been more specific in placing the bet.

How about Syria than? xDamascus. Within the time span of 5 more turns.

Norbert

I will look forward to replay the historical battles in the north. We will meet.The Russian players should not worry soon. The Turkish player will be taught a lesson first. Then, the road is clear for further expansion.

Norbert

bet accepted :o

you plan a lot and say a lot.. anyway just wish I could belief 50% of it... but my glassball told me different things...

just be ready and die like a man or work as a good citiscen in my country paying your taxes.... :lol:

Jester,

Quote or no quote, I still think you need to remove the text. It is no a matter of understading the words in you signature; It is keeping this board clear of this kind of language. There is enough of that on the internet already...

You will need to earn that titel you are talking about.

Norbert

Norbert,

So you disapprove of Freuds sig too then ?

--------------------

Iek kom for die hoersubsidie!

I will not be surprised as i know more then you know :cheers:

but who will be the first that is the question ...

and I invite you in.. ride far and deep ito my lands.....

disrupt all you can ....

then you will be crushed like the vermin you are....

better now crawl towards my feet and beg for mercy then to accept your defeat latter on...

I agree. Cut the crap, leave others out of it, if you have a problem speak out and solve it in PRIVATE but don't leave it to others and definitely NOT anonymous....

Back to the game! Don't complain, don't explain, just take it from here and be part of the best Vic game ever!!! We'll raise the bar and make everybody remember this one for all times.....

Respect for EVERY individual!

he does not want to reveal himself because he finds it coool like a 16 year old..... one with great balls of testosteron... rofl...

abyway let him do the actions instead of talk...... we await his predicted death sentence with much enthousiasme.......

The peace loving people of the UAE would like to make the following statement.

The HCoMSaW has found NFBeerse guilty of the Mortal Sin of Gambling. He has therefore been sentenced to be enforced Peace upon and will from now on be known as Criminal B.

THE Sheikh has asked his loyal Sheikhian Guard to take any measures needed to fullfill this sentence.

As a direct result of this, all women UAE peaceambassadors have been called home. They will form the Elite of the UAE Army: the Sheikhian Specials. The first two Sheikhian Special Units have been formed: the Desert Beavers and the Desert Foxes. Dear Mr Criminal B.: you don't have to come and get your harem. The UEA Harem will come and get you.

The UAE secret service has been busy finding out the whereabouts of Criminal B. They have found out that it is highly probable this fugitive is hiding in the small but very cosy village of xKut in the sandy and barren province Kut, just south of xBaghdad. Further investigation is on it's way.

'Yeah, but it's a dry heat'