Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronald,

Normal players do not agree normally with invasion. A computer onle defends...

Lssah,

If you want an empty position in this game, you will have to be quick. When the war starts, Russ will not accept new players for open nations.

Norbert

Sheikh,

As mentioned earlier, I do not recognise the UAE coart and law. I will file a complaint before public trial...

My hiding place is indeed very nice, only you have been looking in the wrong place. You have probably fount a twin brother of mine. He is rumoured to stay in the vicinity of xKut.

I have long since left that place, as the fireplace is not that good. And my harem started to make protests about it.

I will look forwart to meet these beavers and foxes. They could do well as an addition to my harem...

Keep looking. Maybe you have found me, before I make myself known to the world...

Norbert

;) Meatball, I take 6 not counting preexisting computer players. How do we tell if a country has dropped? Trust the attacker? I must sign off, my first 500 panzers are going through their testing procedures in a live fire exersize. Rummel :oops:

Vell... It vasn't easy but my check is in zhe mail!

Who gives a [CENSORED] about NPCs? In one more turn ve vill know vhich countries play und vhich don't.

Zhe good news is zhat zhe Doc has now read more than 60% of zhe manual, he might even make it in time before somebody turns of zhe lights!

;):oops::thumbsup::ranting::taz::woohoo:

Newsflash.

UEA Intel think presence of Criminal B. in xKut highly unlikely

Sources close to Sheikh's Own Intelligence confirm that it is highly unlikely that fugitive Criminal B., convicted of the Mortal Sin of Gambling, is hiding in the little Iraqi town of xKut. Although a thriving international community exists in the town mentioned above, local Maroccans, Russians and even a lost Dutchman or two ('but they're still our xKut Dutch') couldn't confirm earlier suspicions.

'The Search continues and we´ll find him!' an anonymous UAE Intelligence officer says confident: 'It's god's responsibility to forgive the sinner. But it's our responsibility to arrange the meeting'.

Sheikh Interview

Asked about Criminal B.'s statement that he does not recognise UAE Court and Law, THE Sheikh answered: 'It's not about UAE law. It's about Universal law. Like gravity. It's possible to try and fool nature. But in the end, One Must Fall'.

One reporter wanted to know whether Sheikh was impressed by the fugitive convict's threath that he is planning to file a complaint before public trial. 'Not at all' THE Sheikh answered. 'He already has been convicted by the High Court and this Verdict has been made public. So complaints are welcome, but totally useless at this stage of the trial.'

Meeting

In the mean time, a Peace Conference has been organised in de Saudi city of xGail, known for it's luxurious resorts. Expert will try to find an answer to the question of: 'How to peacefully Enforce Peace in the Middle East?'.

The Saudi potentate Dr.Freud and THE Sheikh hope to make a joint statement about this topic in the near future.

Murphy's Law Of Combat:

Never forget that your weapon is made by the lowest bidder.

better let some neighbours know where you are...

as war is soon to start and most have done a rna order to check upon their neighbours...

with a compu player one would only see the private option on.. meaning.. red alert

just mail them... or wait... and see what happends.... now that is the fun part between turns the long wait and the mind boggeling possibilities to do or not to do... there is jusst too much time to think..... it makes one crazy

no not the low profile but your older posts are gone... like the one about your little E-100 tank with a broken nose... was just wondering....

Hi Honey, I'm home!

Or should I say Hi guys, I'm back.

I missed you all soooo much I brought you a gif(t) from Norway. Enjoy.

logo.gif