Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no not the low profile but your older posts are gone... like the one about your little E-100 tank with a broken nose... was just wondering....

Hi Honey, I'm home!

Or should I say Hi guys, I'm back.

I missed you all soooo much I brought you a gif(t) from Norway. Enjoy.

logo.gif

Damn, I started to enjoy the silence :P

Welcome back ChiCo......missed you much :drunk:

Damn, I started to enjoy the silence :drunk:

Welcome back ChiCo......missed you much :robot:

What can I say. I just emailed turn two and got bored waiting for the real action. What better way to pass the hours than post [bEEP] on the forum? :cheers:

If only I could DW and OMA/OMG. Life would be great!

:P

A bit of history:

In 1814, Norwegians resisted the cession of their country to Sweden and adopted a new constitution. Sweden then invaded Norway but agreed to let Norway keep its constitution in return for accepting the union under a Swedish king. Rising nationalism throughout the 19th century led to a 1905 referendum granting Norway independence.

Payback time... :P

A bit of history:

In 1814, Norwegians resisted the cession of their country to Sweden and adopted a new constitution. Sweden then invaded Norway but agreed to let Norway keep its constitution in return for accepting the union under a Swedish king. Rising nationalism throughout the 19th century led to a 1905 referendum granting Norway independence.

Payback time... :drunk:

So it's war then?

Yes I play Sweden. :P

Sorry dude. My armies are in place, facing Sweden. What else to do? move 'm so I can attack Finland and run into Northern Russia? Don't think so.

See you in Stockholm! :P

:lol: lssah..

atlest your coming turns will not be that boring... andwhat beter position to start with then knowing that your enemy is coming and from where...

I will await your victories over Chico with alot of enthousiasm.. as this is our change in a life time to let him remeber the good old vic 72 times :P

anyway the exp you gain for game 73 will be of great asset to you and be glad you are not the USA who will be building up the first year... you get to see your tanks and planes in action within the month...

wow what a thrill.. the only thing I will get to see is norbert trying to go for damascus within 5 turns.... :drunk:

oh well we all got the joy now of thinking of glories battles and great victories and everyone can still think he is the King of Europe... enjoy this time....

as the future is coming upon us...

Peace Conference Fiasco

The first day of the Peace Conference at the Saudi town of xGail proved to be very non productive. This was largely due to the fact that the Saudi Potentate Dr.Freud turned out to have a very different notion of the concept of 'Peace' than the Sheikh. 'So this ist nicht ein conference about ein Peace of Schei**e ?!?' muttered one of the most powerfull Shrinks in todays world disappointed before he left the building.

A vague resemblance of a joint statement was agreed upon by the at the end of the day. Unfortunately Dr. Freud didn't agree. 'Nein! Nicht!' was his initial reaction. The summit has now been delayed by three days which will be used to find new members for the Saudi Peace Committee.

Murphy's Law of Combat (for LSSAH)

Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.

...the green butterfly is about to land...

...the green butterfly is about to land...

andwhat beter position to start with then knowing that your enemy is coming and from where...

I will await your victories over Chico with alot of enthousiasm.. as this is our change in a life time to let him remeber the good old vic 72 times  :rolleyes:

ERROR!

Sweden does not know where I come from. Maybe from Norway, maybe from Finland... There's still time to spy on my alliances. :lol:

Where will I strike? How many divisions? Horizontal or vertical envelopment? Panzer spearheads? Infantry?

Who knows... :taz:

ERROR!

Sweden does not know where I come from. Maybe from Norway, maybe from Finland... There's still time to spy on my alliances. 

Where will I strike? How many divisions? Horizontal or vertical envelopment? Panzer spearheads? Infantry?

They vill be Norvegian und zhat is all zhat he needs to know!