Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The countries I know (or think I know) that still have a human playing them are as follows:

Egypt

Libya

Algeria

Morroco

Portugal

UAE

Saudia Arabia

Syria

Turkey

Persia

Southern Russia

United States

Canada

Germany

Switzerland

Austria

Greece

Poland

France

Sweden

Finland

Great Britian

Iceland

Ireland

Add the following to the list: Bulgaria, Italy, and Northern Russia. My mistake for leaving these off. Recent world events and battle reports have proven they belong on the list.

hhhhhhmmmmmm....... could be.

The countries I know (or think I know) that still have a human playing them are as follows:

Egypt

Libya

Algeria

Morroco

Portugal

UAE

Saudia Arabia

Syria

Turkey

Persia

Southern Russia

United States

Canada

Germany

Switzerland

Austria

Greece

Poland

France

Sweden

Finland

Great Britian

Iceland

Ireland

Well, my list comes to 24 and that is almost half so I guess your right. Anyone want to chime in with corrections?

Wait!

Norway is still, euh, 'playing'

Euh, with one city.

Euh

Soon to be conquered.

Don't vorry Chico, zhere are more who are stil playing but soon to be conquered, like Persia.

THE Sheik seems to be going beserk deep in Persian territory overrunning zhe industrial heart vhile zhe Persian fool is doing one General Engagement (!) after another on my LDBs (!) in provinces around his mixed (!) army of INF39s und KV-1As in Iraq (!).

I'm missing something...

zhe logic...

vhere did it go...?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi hi hi.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you have zhe fuel you can join zhe land picking deep in Persia... It is all for grabs...

Vhat is zhat? Zhe Russian is in between?

No no no... Zhe remains of his army are trapped deep in Iraq and hurray to zhe Syrian leader vho managed to kill of another 4 Russian divisions...

Und jawohl... you all know vhat happens after zhe Syrian hero has had its go vith zhe enemy... right... it is time again for zhe Junkers! Fire up zhe engines!

:huh: The German peoples are being reunited as we speak. I am sorry to hear Norway and Hungary could not wait to join in the consolidation and reunification of the greater Fatherland. What does the Swedes and Fins plan to do now. I have had to hang a few spies so I wonder if they plan to test the German Panzers and Reich's wil and become the next armies to be sent back from whence they came. Rommel with the first SS divsion in Austria. The joy of the Austrian People is overwhelming. :drunk:
carry a big stick and speak softly

vhat?!?!?!?

Our beloved game 72 has dropped to almost zhe last place in zhe forum?!???

Another useless post from zhe Doc then!

For who might have missed it, zhe Egyptian Ruler has joined zhe battle for Syria. Right now zhere are just as many countries active in Syria as zhe number of provinces Syria still owns in his own country...

I have never known a more hospitable man in my miserable life!

In zhe mean time THE Sheik is overwhelming zhe industrial heart of Persia vith more mechanized units zhan I can count. That has resulted - finally -in a reaction from zhe Persian Weasel... All his energy and effort has resulted in a single army zhat has just conquered a swamp!.... Uhhhh yes... A swamp called Abdanan... Well what else can you expect from a mix of INF39s und KV-1As... (??????)

It is time for zhe old vise trick.... Or as a famous wanne be Jedi knight vance said: "..zhe valls are converging!.."

What is the goal of a war? One definition is: 'To remove the enemies will and ability to continue the fight' No ability but the will is still there.

Well, I am here to tell you that Norway will continue to fight. My country is gone, my troops are gone, but there's still some money available. That money will be transferred to my allies to help them in their struggle.

One order this turn: EA <ally>

Muhahahahahaaaaaaaa. :lol: :lol: :lol: Still having fun. Never thought Vic! would be so great.

:beer: Chico I have to hand it to you. You are not like most other players that drop with one little lost battle. If you are hanging in there I might be convinced to declare war against your enemies and bomb targets. What do you think.I have a few hundred ju-88a-4's available. Rommel :cheers: