• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norway good luck in your other games.

Later

Hmmmm....

Rumor has it:

.....zhe complete Russian airforce is on zhe run.......or trying to....

...zhe Turkish main army of 18 divisions is desperately trying zu re-establish zhe supply lines.... by falling back 'en masse'.....

...zhe Syrian Leader is extending his territory again....

:alien2:

Norway good luck in your other games.

That was a strange thing to say. Do you know something I don't? This is currently the only game I am in and I'm in it till the end! :taz:

There was, is and will be only one true Norwegian... Me!

:cheers::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:

:alien2:

:D The German peoples have been pressed from every side and in each case " You can scratch another country from the list." As I have said before to the Lowlands, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Italy WE ARE A PEACE LOVING PEOPLE.

Hum ------ How many of these countries are still around? :P

Rommel

Looks like about all of the weak players have now been weeded out. I guess from this point on we will see who has the best allies. Is anyone in Europe going to stop Bulgaria and Greece? Get ready Germany here they come! :D

Not ALL the weak players...

Turkey, Southern Russia und Persia can be considered part of that category, they only survived this long because they were the fastest to capture the NPC Iraq and some lucky shots early on in Syria.

Und vhat do you think about this amazing discovery:

....of all 11 battles fought between Saudi und UAE vith Persia with odds between 1.5 and 2, 100% has been won by Persia.... Vhat are the odds...????

Some need a lot of luck in zhis game, but even then they will have to bow to NADS, the North African Defense Syndicate.

Nice deflection there but let us not forget about Central and Northern Russia storming through the Baltics and Poland

It's tech 20 and these guys are still working on Baltic States. I would hardly call that storming. :D No amphibious assault coming this winter. The seas are too rough this time of year. Besides we have too much coastline we are preparing to defend in Western Norway.