Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only use atc with small groups of troops for that reason. There is nothing worse than running into a big army with your big army when you are on atc and the other guy is on counterattack. Well I guess there is something worse, losing your retreat location. :ninja:

mighty big mouth there! 

Ahh so you are still around. I was beginning to wonder until I saw your bombers fly last turn. Now where could they be hiding? And who the heck owns the province of Berlin that I can't fly over it? I thought I was at war with just about everybody........ :ninja:

The repatriation of Germany is underway...........................hopefully they will be as receptive as the Norwegians were. :python:

mighty big mouth there! 

Ahh so you are still around. I was beginning to wonder until I saw your bombers fly last turn. Now where could they be hiding? And who the heck owns the province of Berlin that I can't fly over it? I thought I was at war with just about everybody........ :cheers:

The repatriation of Germany is underway...........................hopefully they will be as receptive as the Norwegians were. :P

Uh, that would be me you can't fly over. :( That's as far as I made it before all hell broke lose. :drunk: I'm surprised Northern Russia didn't take it yet with all them T-34s over in that area. Then again, there be trouble a brewing up north for him. :(

Uh, that would be me you can't fly over.  That's as far as I made it before all hell broke lose.  I'm surprised Northern Russia didn't take it yet with all them T-34s over in that area.

I thought that had to be the case. N Russia didn't take it because he has to leave a corridor for myself and Finland. I guess I must dw on you now as well. :(

Teplar- Your bragging about get more planes? You didn't even sink all 5 carriers, you only sunk 3! How lame was that!? How long did it take to find them? You better worry about the group I have sitting off Iceland.

Don- Where is the panzer army and Britain's troops? I'm in Germany, does anyone want to play? :jawdrop:

• 3 weeks later...

Time to get some life back into zhis game!

18 Southern Russian divisions spotted at 65% and counting.... (down of course)... Und vhat are zhey doing attacking Egyptian forces?????

Deep in Turkey....?

Time to give some orders again to zhe Saudi troops, pushing on to zhe Russian border....

Great Britain had an opportunity last turn in Germany because I took a chance. Too scared??????? Now your in trouble :angry:

Templar- What is the point in your constant tas of bergen? Isn't your help more desperately needed in Europe?

That's not thunder you are hearing but the rumble of all the mechanized and armored divisions of the Northern Alliance. :angry2: