Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have to drop this game just because of how boring this forum has become....... :(

Sir Predator...

It seems everyone is busy harvesting their crops in these Fall turns.

Fret not... I am sure that big battle reports are on the horizon!

President Uskinov

Central Russian Republic

I may have to drop this game just because of how boring this forum has become....... :(

The people of France would like to offer assistance to the people of Sweden in the transitioning of their leadership. Though we agree with the decision to give up Democracy, a new King is needed for the northern people. It appears that moral of the people has become increasing worse as more and more bombers fly over their homes. More bad news as sailors freeze in the Baltic and the armies are defeated in Germany. There is another way for the people of Sweden. Contact me to start the transition.

Justin of France

JustinALink@hotmail.com

The people of France would like to offer assistance to the people of Sweden in the transitioning of their leadership. Though we agree with the decision to give up Democracy, a new King is needed for the northern people. It appears that moral of the people has become increasing worse as more and more bombers fly over their homes. More bad news as sailors freeze in the Baltic and the armies are defeated in Germany. There is another way for the people of Sweden. Contact me to start the transition.

The people of Sweden realize that losses must be suffered to benefit the greater good of humanity. The sacrifices being made by the people of the Northern Alliance will be recognized long after the war has ended and victory has been achieved.

The King of Sweden has united the people of Sweden in this cause and is considered by many to be the saviour of the northern lands from the oppression our country has suffered through the years at the hands of the Norwegians and their allies in the central alliance.

We are looking forward to meeting the French in Paris, not to discuss terms of transition, but to discuss what labor camps the French leadership will be working in. :(

It seems everyone is busy harvesting their crops in these Fall turns.

Fret not... I am sure that big battle reports are on the horizon!

I know that is true my friend. All of Europe and Africa is against us and we will be triumphant. The next five to ten turns will be bloody indeed. We are hoping for a warm winter so we don't get bogged down in the snow in Northern Germany. I have challenged Germany but he continues to hide in his foxholes at Dresden and Berlin. Perhaps he has a surprise waiting for me somewhere west of Stettin though I doubt it as all that land is controlled by the British. The Swedish 11th Army is battle tested and confident and spoiling for another fight to avenge their fallen brethren in the Baltic Seas.

...All of Europe and Africa is against us ...

Complaints that all are against you is caused by your own actions. The Northern Alliance declared war on the peace loving people of Germany and France. If peace is your goal, then why do you continue to push forward. There are other options that do not lead to the destruction of the Northern Alliance. The choice is yours.

Justin of France

JustinALink@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

So to the populations of the enslaved Turkish cities I entreat (as Sun Tzu said it best):

To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.--The Art of War, Chapter 4, Tactics.

Perhaps a bit less poetry and a bit more relevant literature in the library? Eh President Uskinov?

So to the populations of the enslaved Turkish cities I entreat (as Sun Tzu said it best):

To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.--The Art of War, Chapter 4, Tactics.

Perhaps a bit less poetry and a bit more relevant literature in the library?  Eh President Uskinov?

Und what vould a newbee know about zhe Turkish combat arena...???

Nobody can - nor should try to - stop zhe Saudi Highway Construction Forces!

Ha! Funny thing is I heard the people of Turkey and S. Russia don't want your stupid highway. Down with NADS that's what I say.............. :ninja: The railroads of America in the 1800's were built faster than this fabled highway.

Ha! Funny thing is I heard the people of Turkey and S. Russia don't want your stupid highway. Down with NADS that's what I say.............. :ninja: The railroads of America in the 1800's were built faster than this fabled highway.

Zhere are many examples in history vhere stupid foreigners didn't know vhat vas good for zhem....

Zhe highway is not for zhe infidels but for NADS tourists.... Rather quite similar to vhat should happen to Belgium... 1 big highway vithout any exits, better for everybody...

Anyvay... zhe Highway construction is proceeding but ve are giving priority to zhe West route through Turkey....