Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the Central Russian President,

Our sincerest apologies, we had actually sent 3 large sacks of those Christmas cards your men enjoy so much, but one of the messengers carrying them had apparently misrepesented his ability to read a map when he applied for the job.  Don't you worry though, we have replaced him with a more qualified individual and the deliveries will resume as soon as possible.

That's OK. I appreciate the gesture. Let's just see how Christmas turns out.... you know, Christmas? Ah well, you are a people of the book, just the wrong one.

President Uskinov

Central Russian Republic

you know, Christmas?  Ah well, you are a people of the book, just the wrong one.

President Uskinov

Central Russian Republic

Don't vorry, pretty soon you will only know about one book...

Um... "vorry" ???

I think that your mouth continues to be full of pebbles....

You know, I am still confused what Arabic dialect you are using...

My translators are only able to hear Bulgarian, Algerian and Libyan dialects of Arabic (and here I was thinking that the Bulgars spoke a Slavic language until their conversion to radical Islam). We hear the all too familiar "I surrender" from their bomber pilots who bail out of their bazillion planes that my fighters shoot down every turn (well, almost every turn).

Ya prodol'zhayu dumat' shto ti samiy glupiy irgayushiy v etoi irgye s tvoim glupim aktsientom.... (give that to your RUSSIAN language translators)

Are you even involved in this war?

Your Humble Servant

President Uskinov

Central Russian Republic

Are you even involved in this war?

zhe Saudi highway vill end in xMoscow before zhe end of zhis game. How soon only depends on zhe resistance your South Russian pall is able to put up... Right now zhey are dropping like flies, his armies of course, zhe airforce was destroyed some turns ago...

Und nein, I vasn't born in Saudi Arabia, but it is a nice country to run!

:blush:

Portugal must feel special as well, with 2770 P-40Fs and 594 A-24s lost this last turn.  I enjoy giving during this time of the year. :blush:

:D To my humble ally:

Would you be interested in taking over for the Reich Marshall Goring? I do not believe I have ever seen 3364 planes shot down in by a group of fighters at one time!!!! I do not have much respect for p-40F's or A-24s but that was a waste of a lot of pilots.

To the Portagese President: Maybe you should consider exile in American with your TA. That would be saver as it is hard to bomb the US from France or Germany.

All heil the French Panzer General and leader of Luxenberg!!! ;)

Rommel

USMC POINTMAN

Wtah eth lelh saw ttah satl ostp ppuosde ot eanm?

What the hell was that last post suppode to mean? :huh:

Predator

Why would I have to help you figure something out that may be focused on you? :drunk:

Then again the world does revolve around you does it not! :P

Even though you think you're the greatest general in this game. Just ask yourself. I am sure you will agree.

All the luck to you and your team. I have my work cut out for me. I just hope I can be half as good as you, as you are a general.

The wall of the south USMC POINTMAN. :beer:

Reports are starting to come in from the Med Sea about Swedish dive bombers over three thousand miles from home doing extensive damage to the Algerian cargo fleet at dock in Tunis. In other news the rail line at Trieste has been destroyed severing the vital ground link the enemy has been using to connect Italy to the front in central Europe. :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Swedish recon planes will fly today to see if they can find where the enemy is hiding.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh......Be very quite...............I'm huntin wabbits!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ranting: err.........I mean Arabs :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Down with NADS............On with the Nortern Alliance...............A new world order is coming and only turn 72 can save you!!!!!!!!!!! :D