Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronald,

I can't believe you are crying on the forum about that. We were never working together in this game only towards the same goal, that being the annihilation of the Central Alliance. But when your total ally (Algeria) decided to attack C. Russia while he was fighting Bulgaria any chance of working with your group ended there. Not to mention that allowed Bulgaria to join Libya and Algeria in the fight to take out C. Russia. :blush:

There was no way our alliance was going to sit back and allow our total ally to go out like that.

So for you to say you were stabbed in the back is quite a reach! I am still on the same side I started the game on and as I recall we only had an nap as per your request. :drunk:

You are just sore because you want my group to fight your enemy while your group( Algeria and Libya) attack my group. Sorry you can't have it both ways! :laugh:

Down with all NADS countries INCLUDING CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Predator

I never TA'ed with Canada or USA. So don't say that they are my TA's.

Don't use me as your fall guy because you want to break your word with some one. If I did not attack C.Russia he would of attacked me. N. Russia could of turned South to fight me. (Oh wait he did and he lost 21 div's.) Finland and yourself could of kept fighting the way you where. Because I do recall that you where winning up there. Well that is what your posts say anyway.

I attacked C. Russia because that was the only way I could go. My allies Germany and France had Poland and up into N. Russia all mapped out. Bulgaria and I would of been going into C. Russia and Libya into Turky. I would of given Germany and France any help they needed to fight your team.

But the nexted thing I find out is that I am hung out to die. I, to this day stick to my word. I will not fight Germany and France unless they attack me. I believe both Germany and France to be great men of honor, and there word is gold with me.

I am by myself with four to fight in the North. I will hold my own between you and your 3 TA's the rest of the game.

As for TA'ing with Bulgaria. He told me that he had 70 div's left to fight with. That is way I TA'ed with him. Come to find out that was not the case. He was in bad shape. Then he quit the game. With out doing what he said he would. Now I have to break another TA with some one that stung me.

I will say this about Germany and France. I will be more then happy to TA or Ally with either or both of them in any game. I hope they feel the same about me. I believe both Don and Justin to be 2 of the best games that I have met in a long time. They do not lie and they stand by there word. More then I can say about others that I have met. My hat is off to both of them.

The last 2 turn have had some personal and real world problems. But I am back now, so hold on to your rocket and enjoy the ride Predator. Because the ride is about to begin.

USMC POINTMAN

DEATH DEALER

Down with all NADS countries

Ah vell... zhe true character emerges...

Sheik?

We have to reconsider our plans... zhe highway construction dudes are suggesting we asphalt all of Europe, we can't go zhat far, that vould ruin our holiday resorts, but I must say I've alvays vanted to relax vith zhe Swedish ladies... I get tired of all our women vith zheir moustaches!

USMC Pointman-

I do see you are not ta'ed to Canada and U.S. and only allied to them. Canada told me that awhile back but for some reason it stuck in my mind you were ta'ed. That was an honest mistake. As I told ron I was forced to break my agreement with him or watch my ta die. I was forced to change enemies in this game by circumstances and to help my allies. I stick to my ta's win or lose. What's a guy to do..........

I attacked C. Russia because that was the only way I could go. My allies Germany and France had Poland and up into N. Russia all mapped out. Bulgaria and I would of been going into C. Russia and Libya into Turky. I would of given Germany and France any help they needed to fight your team.

But the nexted thing I find out is that I am hung out to die. I, to this day stick to my word. I will not fight Germany and France unless they attack me. I believe both Germany and France to be great men of honor, and there word is gold with me.

I understand why you attacked who you did as I probably would have done the same. What I don't understand is why their word is still gold to you after they hung you out to dry? :ninja:

I am by myself with four to fight in the North. I will hold my own between you and your 3 TA's the rest of the game.

So you are alone to fight us so that means Libya either dropped out or is just no account. Or maybe Greece fell into the ocean, I didn't see that on recent world events though.

Sorry about your bad luck with ta with Bulgaria. I can't tell you how many times in victory that has happened to Finland and myself. It can be very frustrating.

I am looking forward to finally meeting on the battlefield. Hopefully I can give you a good fight. You certainly won't ambush me with three armies like you did N. Russia. :thumbsup:

but I must say I've alvays vanted to relax vith zhe Swedish ladies... I get tired of all our women vith zheir moustaches!

Well we currently have ships in the med on duty but the troops need some shore leave. Perhaps we could put into your port and we can trot out some of those Swedish hotties. Of course it will be look but don't touch............ :ninja:

Sheik?

We have to reconsider our plans... zhe highway construction dudes are suggesting we asphalt all of Europe.

DrFreud,

I agree wholeheartedly.

UAE Peacekeepers recently took actions to reach this goal.

For a detailed videoreport of those actions, click the following link:

UAE brings peace to Southern Russia movie

(7,6MB)

NADS! Keep up the good work and remember:

Pave the Way!

regards,

THE SHeikh!

Hehe...you guys are all silly.  I think most of this is my fault since I'm the hinge between the US/Canada group and the NADS group.  Whee!

All I have to say is, France, you go home now, you been here for four hours!

MB - Presidente of the dwindling Portugese empire :ninja:

Meatball the Presidente of Portugal,

You are truly a joker. I raise a pint of beer to you for that :ranting:

I knew someone had to behind all of this, I see that your troops on the battle field are also a joke. I've never seen so many army forces surrender, so fast. Also, so many pilots willing to fly to their deaths without even making it to their targets. I can't wait to see what other tricks you have up your sleeve. :thumbsup:

-Justin of France

Meatball the Presidente of Portugal,

You are truly a joker. I raise a pint of beer to you for that  ;)

I knew someone had to behind all of this, I see that your troops on the battle field are also a joke. I've never seen so many army forces surrender, so fast. Also, so many pilots willing to fly to their deaths without even making it to their targets. I can't wait to see what other tricks you have up your sleeve.  :D

-Justin of France

I'm just lulling you into a false sense of security. Once you reach the coast I've planted enough tnt to blow the province into the ocean sending your Panzers to the bottom of the ocean! :oops:

Viva La Fran*BlubBlub*!