Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:beer: President Hamish:

It is good to hear from you. I hope all is well in the new world and wish you a save trip back. I assume from your note that you are withdrawing the rest of your planes from Ireland. Too bad about the 5000 airpoints you lost in the the now leveled airbase in xDublin and 75 % of your carriers sunk in the Irish Sea along with most of their ship board compliment of planes. Shall we turn our attention to xBelfast now that Canada finally took it? :(

Marshall Rommel

Hmmmm....

Sheik, seems all zhe serious action is in zhe West...

:) How goes the battle in the middle east? As I see things you, UAE and Egypt have Turkey under control and are moving into Southern Russia but I can't really tell. The last two cities taken are both in the south, xElazig in the south of Turkey and xTarom in the south of Persia. How can you possibly finish the Moscow Highway? :cheers:

In the Hope of Victory! Rommel

How can you possibly finish the Moscow Highway?

They can't finish it because C. Russia is going to end that dream. Not to mention Algeria and Libya are about to get blasted. :wacko::drunk::drunk::blink: I just wish there was more time so I could own all of Algeria.............

The Northern Alliance rolls on stronger than ever.................... :huh:

AHHH.......So Egypt wants war too...........Or are you feeling just a little threatened by all the Swedish carriers in the med. You don't know how lucky you got, I was going to move that group this turn and deceided not to-. Oh well you'll never find the others. :huh: Now that the Mariner II is available I won't be needing carrier aircraft anymore. HaHA HaHA :drunk:

:drunk: You don't need to tell me the northern terminus of the Moscow Highway, Intelligence tells me that xBatum in Southern Russia fell to the Islamic Nations. :huh:

Rommel with his Panzer armies in R & R

Marshall Goring Stop

Continue Air War Stop

United States Fleet unprotected Stop

Marshall Rommel Stop

AHHH.......So Egypt wants war too...........

No, not wants. Has already got. Your blatant declarations about destroying all members of NADS left no doubt that we were at war. I simply removed the formalities.

Or are you feeling just a little threatened by all the Swedish carriers in the med.

Don't you mean Swedish carriers at the bottom of the med? Besides, it is really hard to be "threatened" by ships that have already been the victim of their own supply officers.

You don't know how lucky you got, I was going to move that group this turn and deceided not to-.

*clap, clap, clap* Your propaganda department is wonderful. It's amazing how my bombing you before you come up with the idea to move becomes me being lucky. Bravo. I think that entire department should get an Oscar for best fictional story.

Oh well you'll never find the others.  :pirate2: 

You're right. It's hard to find ships wrecked on the bottom of the sea.

Now that the Mariner II is available I won't be needing carrier aircraft anymore. HaHA HaHA :(

Oh, then I did you a favor. You should be thanking me for decomissioning all those useless aircraft carriers. :pirate2:

No, not wants. Has already got. Your blatant declarations about destroying all members of NADS left no doubt that we were at war. I simply removed the formalities.

So when will you be joining the party in Europe?

Don't you mean Swedish carriers at the bottom of the med? Besides, it is really hard to be "threatened" by ships that have already been the victim of their own supply officers.

Well the boys knew that it was going to be a one way trip and meals could get scarce if they made it all the way. Considering how long it took to find them we were lucky to still have planes left when you finally found the carriers.

Perhaps you could send some planes to Czech to help Algeria out, he's about to need it. :huh: