Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your division trespassed, and your division died.

And now you are trespassing and it is time to get busy. You should be running not advancing.

Looks like with Algeria dw on Morocco we see the first crack in the alliance of the NADS countries. Looks like the evil is turning on itself. Hopefully by tech 65 we will have a totally NADS free Europe. Perhaps there will even be time to take our peace and dermocracy overseas to the african peoples.

The front lines have been drawn..............the people of Czech must endure yet more war in which they are only involved by circumstance.....or fate........the Swedish forces will push algeria back into the med...............any surviving forces can swim back to algiers. ;)

Yeah I recall Hitler said the same thing............ ;)

I hate to correct you, but the man said something like: 'Wir fahren gegen England'.

Not Africa.

You can check it out here: Road to London

Having said that, who's Hitler? A promising swedish commander?

Pave The Way!

THE SHeikh

I 'll tell you one thing, you can't fly anywhere in enemy territory without being intercepted. Ground troops have more fear of planes falling out of the sky on them than they do of the enemy.

The Swedish Air Force High Command has assured the people of Sweden and their allies that the threat of Algeria's fighter pilots will be neutralized by the production of our newer and faster fighter aircraft, the P-51B.

Sorry to see my ally made it to Adrianople before Egypt could make the cross from Turkey. Now that Egypt can't access Europe will he break rank with NADS too.....................

:) hhhmmm..... I wonder what the Germans are up too. He seemed really interested in where the road project was but no word on what he has been doing. No enemies for his armies to fight either. Are they all taking up cross stitching? Have you changed all your ARM and AIR factories to textile mills? Will there be a new German spring line modelled by Swedish swimsuit girls?

So, Rommel, what haveyou been up to and when does your fashion label launch?

:)  hhhmmm..... I wonder what the Germans are up too. He seemed really interested in where the road project was

Zhe road project is ON SCHEDULE to hit xMoscow a couple of turns before zhe end of zhe game!

Und vith a bit of luck und dedication my fellow NADS brothers will hook up xBerlin as vell...

Tell zhat to zhe Don...

:) My Panthers are enjoying a well deserved R & R after fighting a total of a eleven countries over the last two years, however should the NAD's desire a fight they will be more than ready. Gorings airforce on the other hand has been helping make Ireland like Ima Jma was for the Japanese, a pile of smoking rubble. US and Canadian planes and ships lie in rubble all over and around the Island. :laugh:

Rommel

Und vith a bit of luck und dedication my fellow NADS brothers will hook up xBerlin as vell...

Your NADS brother (namely Algeria) is going no farther than where he currently is in Czech. :woohoo: You wonder what Germany is doing!? You better be worried about what the Northern Alliance is doing. Last time I checked there were four of us driving south and none have been stopped yet. Well except n. russia but that was only temporarily.

What are the Libyan intentions sitting at Trieste? Any direction he goes he dies............. :):laugh::drunk::cheers::laugh:

Fred:

If I understand your mumblings correctly (v kakom zakiye ti govorish?), you want to surrender yourself and be my prioner in Moscow? I am sorry, but although you are welcome in our dank jails, you will not be receiving any Qurans for your jail cell, and no prayer time for you either... we wil give you food only when you are behaving properly. Oh, and that rather unkempt beard HAS to go...

That is what you meant, isn't it? You do realize that you have no chance of having any non-airborne forces ever in Moscow don't you?

By the way, what color IS the sky in your world?

(I will forward your answer to a psychologist friend of mine and MAYBE he can tell what kind of hallucinogenic pharmacology courses through your veins...)

Can anyone, who has not taken Fred's drugs, tell me the definition of the word 'zhe'?? Is it a poor transliterated 'je' from the French? Why would anyone type what they hear when they are speaking to themselves and have too many pebbles in their mouths?

Je pense que tu es un petit peu fou... mais je ne suis pas trop certain...

Gospodin Prezidyent Uskinov

Rossiskoi Respublikoi

Zhe road project is ON SCHEDULE to hit xMoscow a couple of turns before zhe end of zhe game!

Tell zhat to zhe Don...