Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

Is it a poor transliterated 'je' from the French? Why would anyone type what they hear when they are speaking to themselves and have too many pebbles in their mouths?

Personally I think it is a result of the region they are from. If they don't wear their turbins like they are supposed to the sand just blows in one ear and out the other. Over time it causes brain damage and speech impediments. It clearly also causes delusions as they think they are going to make it to Moscow. :cheers:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been working on the railroad. All the live long day

It's too bad that rail line will be stopping at the turkish coastline. Is Egypt also moving up through southern russia? two is company and three is a crowd right.

perhaps you are bringing troops into tirane??? What other reason could Egyptian ships be doing in that port.

So it looks like Libya has been very busy with 4 armies suddenly appearing on the front. Too bad it is with British tech. B)

What happens when a sandstorm blows through and covers up your highway and you can't see the road anymore?

There is now proof on the battlefield, that the Sherman tank is no match against the Panther V.

France has attacked Portugal

The attacker's modified combat rating is 35629 factors

The defender's modified combat rating is 2414 factors

The attacker annihilates all defenders in one round

Keep bringing on the rolling coffins. B)

-Justin of France

There is now proof on the battlefield, that the Sherman tank is no match against the Panther V.

France has attacked Portugal

The attacker's modified combat rating is 35629 factors

The defender's modified combat rating is 2414 factors

The attacker annihilates all defenders in one round

Ummm....yeah. You had 14.7:1 odds. Plus, given those numbers above, it looks like an 18 div stack vs a 4 div stack. I don't think you proved what you think you proved. B) I think you proved that the combat odds chart doesn't lie when it says you're boned as a defender when attacked at greater than 6:1 odds.

:cheers:

N. Russia

Thank you come again! :jawdrop:

USMC_POINTMAN

DEATH DEALER

Your NADS brother (namely Algeria) is going no farther than where he currently is in Czech.  :jawdrop:     You wonder what Germany is doing!? You better be worried about what the Northern Alliance is doing.  Last time I checked there were four of us driving south and none have been stopped yet. Well except n. russia but that was only temporarily.

Really. Huh? Looks like you guys ran out of gas. As for the N. Russian, looks like his engine over heated and his tires fell off as well. :alien2:

Really. Huh? Looks like you guys ran out of gas. As for the N. Russian, looks like his engine over heated and his tires fell off as well.

Where do you get you guys from? I haven't even fought yet! Oh but I will kill at least one army this turn. Sweden will be no pushover-just ask Britain.

Too bad you guys can't see the big picture- your surrounded and way outnumbered. :jawdrop: