Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should change your name to Baghdad bob

please explain that went right over my head :D

I'm fairly certain that, USMC_POINTMAN, is refering to "Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf", the Iraqi Minister of Information (from the real war in Iraq).

The link below, will serve for everyone's amusement/enlightenment...

:P

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

You should change your name to Baghdad bob

please explain that went right over my head :drunk:

It looks like math goes right over your head as well. :o

Okay I get it now. My posting isn't credible then? Well let me ask you this. What happened to the 37th army? Have you seen it lately? :D  :blink:  B)

Yes I have and you are still wrong. :D

Libya lost a stack of 18 last turn to C. Russia and you lost 1 at ostrava and 18 at katowice that makes 37. Did you run as scheduled on the 23rd? Since you saw what happened to the 37th than I guess you did. The question is what did you do not knowing that happened? Don't worry Finland will tell me if you don't want too.

I warned you about coming into Nortern Alliance territory. :blink:

Libya lost a stack of 18 last turn to C. Russia and you lost 1 at ostrava and 18 at katowice that makes 37. Did you run as scheduled on the 23rd? Since you saw what happened to the 37th than I guess you did. The question is what did you do not knowing that happened? Don't worry Finland will tell me if you don't want too.

I warned you about coming into Nortern Alliance territory. :blink:

Using the new Swedish math then I just kill 36 Finland div's.

Hay I like this new math. Thanks Baghdad Bob!!!!!!

And I still did not lose 18 at Katowice!!!! :D

And I still did not lose 18 at Katowice

37th Army (18 divisions)

Division Name Experience % Effective Division Name Experience % Effective

5th Mech Inf, MECH 39 Line 13% / 0% 6th Mech Inf, MECH 39 Veteran 14% / 0%

11th Mech Inf, MECH 39 Veteran 20% / 7% 12th Mech Inf, MECH 39 Veteran (*) 20% / 7%

14th Mech Inf, MECH 39 Elite 18% / 7% 15th Mech Inf, MECH 39 Elite 26% / 10%

16th Mech Inf, MECH 39 Veteran (*) 25% / 9% 17th Mech Inf, MECH 39 Line (*) 20% / 7%

18th Mech Inf, MECH 39 Line 21% / 8% 84th Mech Inf, MECH 42C Veteran (*) 30% / 12%

87th Mech Inf, MECH 42C Veteran 29% / 8% 98th Armored, SS Tiger I Green 40% / 20%

99th Armored, SS Tiger I Elite 36% / 19% 100th Armored, SS Tiger I Line (*) 33% / 17%

101st Armored, SS Tiger I Line (*) 36% / 19% 102nd Armored, SS Tiger I Green (*) 41% / 21%

103rd Armored, SS Tiger I Veteran 37% / 19% 104th Armored, SS Tiger I Line 35% / 18%

This command was forced to retreat to Bratislava

Your right they are not dead(yet) but they sure didn't have a good day. Did you hear that? That is the sound of the Nortern Alliance riding roughshod over NADS. :blink::DB)

Your right they are not dead(yet) but they sure didn't have a good day. Did you hear that? That is the sound of the Nortern Alliance riding roughshod over NADS. :blink::DB)

Well lets take the count then.

C. Russia 46 losted

N. Russia 57 losted

Sweden 4 losted

Total 107 losted

Alger 15 losted

libya 24 losted

Egypt 3 losted

Total 42 losted

Well you just keep riding over us. It's working for you so far.

Yes I put losted for a funny. (D.A.)

You might as well add the 22nd, 30th, and 50th to your list because I'm killing those armies next. In no particular order, of course.

LOL

First of all, you have not killed any of my armies. I put one out there and you couldn't even handle killing it when it was below 50%.

Too bad your mouth has more push then your armies, Predator.

I will see you on the battlefield, then if you win you can talk trash. Until then, go hump your goat.

USMC_POINTMAN

DEATH DEALER

CRUSHER OF THE GOAT HUMPER

First of all, you have not killed any of my armies. I put one out there and you couldn't even handle killing it when it was below 50%.

Too bad your mouth has more push then your armies, Predator.

I will see you on the battlefield, then if you win you can talk trash. Until then, go hump your goat.

I won't argue percentages with you, your army ranged from 48 -60%. Unfortunately I just missed odds on the second attack of killing it completely. But all in all a good days work with very little loss of Swedish life.

Furthermore it looks as though my armies do have as much push as my mouth as it seems to be Sweden 1 and Algeria 0. So I will talk my junk until you stop me, on the battlefield that is.

Now tell me you processed on your regular day with no intelligence because if you did then you probably left something out there for me to play with.

As for the goat comment it sounds like the Swedish Propaganda Minister is doing his job well.

You still haven't answered my question.

What do you do when the front is no longer the front but the rear?

Well when that happens you will find out.

No they're still there.

You just can't see them. :D

It's just my new camouflage technolgy. :blink:

Oy!

We've been attacked!!

In Stalingrad, of all places!!!

Our Central Russian friend must love us so much he could't even wait for the Saudi forces to reach his border... declaring war on his neighbour.... So much for their Northern Alliance, fighting has started among them....

pfffffffffffffffff......

:laugh::D:D:woohoo::rolleyes::D:D:D