Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

I lost an 18 stack that has been kicking your teams butt for the last 25 turns.
Did you get them this time or did you let them get away?

Try to get them on the radio! :angry2:

I see in your future

Bring it on tough guy! Oh by the way what happened to all those fighters that used to be on fighter cover? Oh yeah their all dead too, no big deal right???????????? :)

I see you must have bought some Portugese made Sherman tanks. Their armor just can't handle a hit from a long-barrelled 7.5cm gun

Their armor can't handle a hit from a pitchfork. Believe this, I am NOT american or british tech in game 78.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Fighter big deal they did there job little girl. Just this turn I did 10000 airpoints to your team. Lets not forget the 3000 to 6000 ever turn before that. So I lost afew planes. I have many more and the money and AP to fix them. :angry2::):thumbsup::blink::drunk:

I will bring it on and I will be in your home county by games end. :taz::blink::drunk::cheers::blink:

I will bring it on and I will be in your home county by games end.

You will be in my home country? With what a pesky airdrop? So what! Only 14 turns left I think you are biting off more than you can chew.

LOL Fighter big deal they did there job little girl.

Little girl? Sounds like someone is a little bit more touched than we are led to believe. :) C'mon back and get some more this turn. Every attack you made last turn was turned back or the invading force destroyed. Bring those Panthers on up we got something for them too! :angry2:

DATELINE BERLIN

Reports from the eastern frontier indicate instablity all along the border. Swedish nationals were reported to be attending German parties without invitations. In retaliation Germany has declared war on Sweden and sent its forces east to retake home territiores from the Swedes.

THAT IS ALL

Reports from the eastern frontier indicate instablity all along the border. Swedish nationals were reported to be attending German parties without invitations. In retaliation Germany has declared war on Sweden and sent its forces east to retake home territiores from the Swedes

And here I had thought our two countries citizens had merged so peacefully........ :D

Algerian ground forces suffered over 11,000 casualties last turn and with early intel reports it doesn't look good for them again this turn. Swedish losses were also high but we continue to hold the line.........did you expect any less......? :laugh:

I'm glad to announce the Lisbon Bakeries are open again. Portuguese Sweet Bread and Pastries for all. :cheers:

Meatball,

Sorry to say. Your 18 division army, all at 100% effectivness. on delibrate defense, behind Legendary fortifications, just wasn't good enough. To stop the French Panthers.

Hope to see you in a future game,

-Justin of France

I'm glad to announce the Lisbon Bakeries are open again. Portuguese Sweet Bread and Pastries for all.  :cheers:

Meatball,

Sorry to say. Your 18 division army, all at 100% effectivness. on delibrate defense, behind Legendary fortifications, just wasn't good enough. To stop the French Panthers.

Hope to see you in a future game,

-Justin of France

Curses, those fools! I told them to build a fence, not deliberate defense! :cheers:

Oh well, had a great time in the game, well fought to everyone. Still routing for NADS though...Everyone chant with me now. Go.....NADS!

Hehe, good luck everyone.

Still routing for NADS though

Wow! I thought about being friends in the new game but I don't know after reading that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

I guess it's safe to say that in Iraq you are not American Tech? :(

USMC Pointman- What no advance? I am thouroughly disappointed. Guess that was a proper butt whupping you just took, too weak to advance on wounded armies. What is that I hear in the background............oh yeah, the entire Swedish airforce taking off to pound another Algerian airbase. :cheers:

The airbase at xKapsovar is now but a distant memory and part of history. There can be no replacements drawn on forces that no longer exist. Three swedish bomber strikes equals -62 airbase levels. :D:blink::blink:

What happened to Egypt? His airforce dropped off the map. Please tell me he's moving it closer................

The airbase at xKapsovar is now but a distant memory and part of history. There can be no replacements drawn on forces that no longer exist. Three swedish bomber strikes equals -62 airbase levels. :pirate2:  :thumbsup:  :drunk:

What happened to Egypt? His airforce dropped off the map. Please tell me he's moving it closer................

why worry about thoseegyptian camel lovers...

be afraid as our Syrian Imperial Troops are once again on the move :laugh:

be afraid as our Syrian Imperial Troops are once again on the move :pirate2:

:thumbsup: Perhaps the Syrian leader would like to let us know where his troops are moving too? A vacation on the Black Sea, a visit to the North Sea, a road building mission in Rumania? As recent news reports have indicated there is much instablity along the eastern German border and alien Germans in foreign lands are making much noise about incorporation into the fatherland. I understand there is a large German population in the Ukraine. Are your troops there? :drunk:

Rommel with the SS Panther Army

be afraid as our Syrian Imperial Troops are once again on the move :thumbsup:

Are your troops there? :drunk:

The Syrian Government whises to express their feeling of gratitude to the German Leadership for acknowledging the fact that we The Syrians have to be taken serious. ALso our Intelligence service is proud to see that they have better and more information about the global battlefield of Europe then their German counterparts...

But please do not worry.. The Syrian Government will refrain itself with propaganda leaflets dropping over The East with Halfnaked Syrian Women doing the Belly ance.. as that would surely get us all the support from the local people we need :pirate2:

be afraid as our Syrian Imperial Troops are once again on the move :thumbsup:

Are your troops there? :drunk:

The Syrian Government whises to express their feeling of gratitude to the German Leadership for acknowledging the fact that we The Syrians have to be taken serious. ALso our Intelligence service is proud to see that they have better and more information about the global battlefield of Europe then their German counterparts...

But please do not worry.. The Syrian Government will refrain itself with propaganda leaflets dropping over The East with Halfnaked Syrian Women doing the Belly ance.. as that would surely get us all the support from the local people we need :pirate2:

:laugh: Just drop the Belly Dancers :laugh: The German Army

ALso our Intelligence service is proud to see that they have better and more information about the global battlefield of Europe then their German counterparts...

Good then you see your buddy in Algeria isn't doing so good. I also see your broke your alliance with Sweden. Does this mean you want some too? Bring your airforce on over to Europe and see how long you have it. :pirate2::thumbsup::drunk::laugh::laugh:

:cheers::cheers::ranting: NADS :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Bring your airforce on over to Europe and see how long you have it.

Dear Syrian Leader,

I think this is a rather good idea from our Nordic adversary.

But don't forget to mention 'sponsored by the UAE' on your planes.

And a 'made possible by the UAE people'-flag on your bombs would be nice too..

Highest regards,

THE SHeikh

Pave Zhe Way (for some healthy nordic walking)