Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

Bring your airforce on over to Europe and see how long you have it.

Dear Syrian Leader,

I think this is a rather good idea from our Nordic adversary.

But don't forget to mention 'sponsored by the UAE' on your planes.

And a 'made possible by the UAE people'-flag on your bombs would be nice too..

Highest regards,

THE SHeikh

Pave Zhe Way (for some healthy nordic walking)

yeah.. yeah I understand that with your intentions writing all the above .. you hope to increase the size of your.. euhmmm... ego...

well that will only happen if you start a paying again...!!

besides I am busy building with our Beloved Saudi's on the road to ..well :beer:

and the UAE is still looking for the right roads to take... hmmm for the right price I can sent some highly trained Syrian scouts who can point you in the right direction....

tssskk made in the UA of E...

just the thought of it.... and then thinking that there will be a time when the Sweeds will start eating the Mac Camel... nah..... so it will be written that made in Syria .. just sounds better.. and belly ancers are just a much better export product :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think somebody might have gotten some turn result info

That is right, results are in, Algeria loses 50 fighter groups and 75 bomber groups in three turns. They have no known airforce left in Europe.

USMC Pointman- Time to pull your troops out of hungary or they will be bombed out like your airforce was. :P

That is right, results are in, Algeria loses 50 fighter groups and 75 bomber groups in three turns. They have no known airforce left in Europe.

USMC Pointman- Time to pull your troops out of hungary or they will be bombed out like your airforce was. ;)

Just 2 weeks I've been on holiday, 2 weeks!

....and immediately the Great Syrian CashSucker has blown his Ego to insane proportions and THE Sheik is pushing for a UAE PR campaign leveraging all Syrian equipment.

Well, we Saudi soon found out that just pumping cash into Syria only made them even more fat and lazy, therefore we changed tactics. Every decent Highway needs a litter patrol and since they need to get rid of all that fat the Syrians are the best equiped to provide those services to the Great Cause.

2nd observation: seems all of NADS has decided on emigrating to more Northern countries, I can imagine, personally I'm sick and tired of all that sand and sun! So while some think all the action is in Algeria they better get their intell right and catch up with the latest trends.....

Just 2 weeks I've been on holiday, 2 weeks!

....and immediately the Great Syrian CashSucker has blown his Ego to insane proportions and THE Sheik is pushing for a UAE PR campaign leveraging all Syrian equipment.

No,no, not ALL Syrian equipment.

We only mentioned the planes in our PR campaign!

As agreed a long time ago (time flies when you're having fun!), the UAE sponsored the Syrian airforce, Egypt his naval forces, and you took care of financing the rebuilding of the Syrian armyforces..

That's why you wanted all Syrian guns painted dark brown and all Syrian tanks waving a flag with: 'All your base are belong to Freud'.

Remember??

regards,

THE SHeikh!

As agreed a long time ago (time flies when you're having fun!), the UAE sponsored the Syrian airforce, Egypt his naval forces, and you took care of financing the rebuilding of the Syrian armyforces..

That's why you wanted all Syrian guns painted dark brown and all Syrian tanks waving a flag with: 'All your base are belong to Freud'.

Remember??

regards,

THE SHeikh!

It's the heat, I can't stand it anymore!

But true, and let's be honest, Syria can wrap up Northern Russia, let us focus on Finland and Sweden instead. Moscow is nice but still waaaaaaaay to hot in the summer!

So while some think all the action is in Algeria they better get their intell right and catch up with the latest trends.....

We are not concerned as losing C. russia is inevitable as we are busy with Libya, Egypt, and Algeria. If the game had continued longer you guys would get your shot at the rest of us.

But true, and let's be honest, Syria can wrap up Northern Russia, let us focus on Finland and Sweden instead. Moscow is nice but still waaaaaaaay to hot in the summer!

I think Syria is a myth- no one has seen a Syrian bomber, fighter, or tank in Europe the whole game. ;)

USMC Pointman- Time to pull your troops out of hungary or they will be bombed out like your airforce was. ;)

I see Baghdad bob is at it again. I am counting my groups and I still have 75 bomber groups and 38 fighter groups.

You should go back to school, you still don't know how to subtract. That would only be a lose of 12. :)

I see Baghdad bob is at it again. I am counting my groups and I still have 75 bomber groups and 38 fighter groups.

Yea whatever, than where are they. Groups with less than ten planes don't count as full groups. Your buddy Libya made a huge error in trying to sneak an airbase into timisoara. ;):)

I am starting on your epitath..........

• 2 weeks later...

:P Awfully quite in the world which bodes not well. What will the final alliances be?

The German people are clamoring to be reunited under one grand united German state. The southern territories have been reclaimed and the northern are coming back to the fatherland.The reclaiming of Prussia has begun. Austria is nearly wholly restored.

Algeria why have you invaded Spain? Sweden & Finland why do you subjugate German people?

The western alliance have completely collapsed---- :(

Rommel in conference with the Link Entente

:blush:

:oops: Awfully quite in the world which bodes not well.

Rolin' rolin' rolin'.... gotta keep on rolin'.... rolin' rolin' rolin' rawwwwhiiidddeeee!

Say Don, here we are, at the place where we agreed to meet each other but guess what? Right! No Don...

Is somebody keeping you up? Need any help? Before you know it THE Sheik is giving a party in xBerlin...

Anyway, the Highway construction dudes are having some R&R (again) but now in xMoscow. What's that on the horizon up North? Oh that's nice, the Northern Russian border...

Well gotta do some mopping up, fuel up the pantsers again, reconstruct some of that railcap and set some new targets, why not try to connect xMoermansk before turn 73...

B):cheers::angry::P:oops::cheers::pirate::beer: