Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

:alien: Was is done isn't and what is not done will not be done.

Funny thing is I understand this :alien:

Well Don, depends on what you THINK our Swedish Chef means and what he actually is trying to SAY. :santa:

The Northern Alliance spokesperson seems to exaggerate a bit... He wasn't even refering to his own actions... Don't worry, happens often with people with a minority complex... :python:

Sooo.... Back to the Riyadh - Murmansk Highway Construction. xMoscow (still) done, just a small step left...

:D;):robot::robot::robot::cheers::beer::beer::beer:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:alien: I think he means that the Moscow highway is no longer done and the Murmansk highway will never be done :alien:

Don

Well like I said, he's wrong on the first one so that doesn't make him a very trustworthy character on the second statement.

It does make some of us wonder why he feels the need to speak on behalf of his neighbour, after all Murmansk is not even IN Sweden...

zhe Doc

Safe!? Since taking a hold in Europe I have been waging war with entire groups at the same time and not taking out countries four on one and five on two. Not only have I held my own while my allies troops were being wiped out but more often than not I have come out on top. At one point we were fighting germany, france, iceland, great britain, ireland, greece, and bulgaria all at the same time from different directions...

I can testify that Sweden did in fact destroy Great Britain's armies in Europe. Causing such a defeat in such a short time, that the former veteran leader of GB was forced to quit. I'm definitely glad that the French forces do not have to face the Swedish air force. :alien:

Also, Luckily for us GB is now in capable hands.

So as you can see Predator is accurate in what he states.

-Justin of France

Well like I said, he's wrong on the first one so that doesn't make him a very trustworthy character on the second statement.

Your nation has conquered Moscow from Central Russia (11 points of national morale were gained)

Without revealing too much I think it is safe to say thank you for at least building the highway and giving the Northern Alliance a clearly defined easy route to Riyadh. So clearly I was not as wrong as you seem to think. Perhaps your intelligence network needs some fine tuning. Or perhaps the commander at xMoscow has not checked in for a reason. :alien:

It does make some of us wonder why he feels the need to speak on behalf of his neighbour, after all Murmansk is not even IN Sweden...

I thought it very clear by now that since C. Russia's exit from the game I had become the official spokesman and coordinator of the Northern Alliances propaganda agency and forces. Furthermore Murmansk is a city that I visit often as I have a chateau there overlooking the ocean.

Swedish High Command would like to thank the French leader for his support and offer the mighty Swedish Air Force as tactical support against NADS any time it is needed. :alien:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup: The fatherland is now free of occupation!!!!! Our political leaders are confident of a peace settlement between the northern alliance and the central powers------so it appears it the world is divided into two camps. The NAD's and the two other alliances. Canada seems to be out there on their own but I count them as a NAD even though they are on the other side of the pond.

THE NAD'S SHALL LOSE :blink:

Rommel with the first panzer army reclaiming Slovena for its german speaking citizens.

The Northern Alliance has been successful in pushing Algeria out of Czech and now Hungary. A last army remains trapped and will be given the chance to surrender. Algeria seems to have dropped or decided to not put up a last fight. Is that how the rest of the NADS countries will end the game? Libya and Egypt are next..............and yes Saudi we have not forgotten you. As per Dr. Freud's request bombing runs on Saudi troop positions will begin this turn.

NADS will NOT hold Moscow at the end of this game. :thumbsup:

:blink: Counting Canada as a NAD by my calculation the NAD's control 16 countries with two or three being contested. Seems like a fair fight but I would not put my money on the NAD's :jawdrop:

NAD's we are looking forward to a fair fight and we wish you the best of luck

:thumbsup:

Rommel