Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My puzzlement in this game is why has egypt, libya, and algeria not been coordinating their efforts. The outcome in europe ten to fifteen turns ago could have been much different. Egypt still continues to push east instead of north.

I think they are scared of the Swedish forces, particularly after they heard of what happened to the mighty Algerian air force. Nads can only run so far. Rumania and Bulgaria will soon belong to The Northern Alliance. :thumbsup:

Does Sweden also control Northern Russia, Finland, France, Germany and Iceland?

No Sweden doesn't control above list of countries. Though Northern Russia and Finland both are in constant contact with Swedish High Command.

Bad news for Libya. Today the army at Timisoara dies!!!!!!! :alien: Saudi forces also begin to feel the bite of Swedish bomber groups.

I have heard nothing about pave the way since NADS lost Moscow. I know it can't be because they ran out of asphalt!! :cannon:

I have heard nothing about pave the way since NADS lost Moscow. I know it can't be because they ran out of asphalt!! :blink:

Saudi troops are completely disillusioned about the loss of their Namsos outpost....

....and still recovering from mental picture of the swarms of thousands and thousands flying pigs uhhh swedish chefs above their heads...

:robot:

[

Does Sweden also control Northern Russia, Finland, France, Germany and Iceland?

Or is it false modesty?

Just curious.

THE SHeikh

:robot: As the Swedish leader attested, NO ONE controls the Link Entant. Well I suppose we control ourselves and that is someone. Sweden does not control us, but we like him a strange way.

Are all the NAD's TA.ed? Or are there several different combinations of TA's? I have never checked :blink:

Wishing all a good ending Rommel

Sweden does not control us, but we like him a strange way.

Are all the NAD's TA.ed? Or are there several different combinations of TA's? I have never checked   

Everybody loves the village idiot... even NADS... Life wouldn't be the same without him...

:D

And with NADS of course we refer to that loosely held somewhat anarchistic, some even say chaotic, collection of randomly bundled TAs...

:cheers:

And with NADS of course we refer to that loosely held somewhat anarchistic, some even say chaotic, collection of randomly bundled TAs...

With Algeria defeated and dropped out of the game and the destruction of 18 Libyan div this turn at timisoara NADS has suddenly fallen on hard times. :D

• 2 weeks later...
It appears that Algeria has dropped as a result of the Swedish victories. My congratulations to Predator for a job well done.  :wub:

Don't pat yourselves on the back to hard. The last I spoke to the Alegrian player, his personal life had taken a turn for the worse. That was over 2 months ago and I have not heard from him since. This is odd since we had spoken almost weekly for 2 years and not just about Victory.

No, I am not out of the game. Neither is Libya. No, I am not afraid of entering Sweden. Etc. Etc.

I tell you what. When the game is over, win or lose, I will send all of my turn sheets for this game to any player that wants them. That includes ones who are not in this game too. I have nothing to hide (except when the game is going :thumbsup: ). So for those who want to see economically and militarilly how I managed to get Egypt this far, drop me a line and I will send you a zip file of all the turns (minus the account number of course).

Best of luck to all in the remaining turns. This truely has been a game to remember, regardless of the outcome, and I look forward to playing with you all in future games.

:robot: