Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

So for those who want to see economically and militarilly how I managed to get Egypt this far, drop me a line and I will send you a zip file of all the turns

I am interested to see your final turn with Egypt as I still hold a top 5 finish for egypt.(game 46 I think) I almost played egypt agian in 78 but switched to persia at the last minute. You are welcome to a look at the final sweden if you want.

I apologize ahead of time for any egyptian losses this turn. :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...The last I spoke to the Alegrian player, his personal life had taken a turn for the worse...

Yeah, Alegria was a good honest player, it's too bad real life can get in the way of the game. I wished him the best in his personal life.

Best of luck to all in the remaining turns. This truely has been a game to remember, regardless of the outcome, and I look forward to playing with you all in future games.  :P

Yes, this one has been a great game fighting so many different nations. Now, I finally have a chance to fight the good players in North Africa. Even though it's only for a few turns. Good Luck. :taz:

-Justin of France

Rommel enjoying the spoils of Yugoslavia----32000 lgts etc.

Well at least somebody is enjoying this...

For zhe Doc it are times of Clarity. Clarity that THE Sheik has shown his true nature, not giving any thought about connecting THE highway to xMoscow but instead leap frogging to connect xLeningrad. Bummer.

Clarity that zhe Doc is apparently not interesting enough to get bombarded by anybody more capable of spotting AND destroying the zillions of targets all over the Central Russian plains. Come on guys, you don't even have to recon, every province and city has some kind of Saudi forces crawling North to the promised beaches... Major Bummer.

Clarity about the willingness of those 18, no wait 17.. uhmm nope 16... oh well... those ??? Northern Russian forces stuck in xMoscow (of all places) to test out their bomb safe umbrellas.

And Clarity with a capital C about the logistical Nightmare a game of Vic can be if you play with an ambition to connect the North to the South....

:rolleyes:

And Clarity with a capital C about the logistical Nightmare a game of Vic can be if you play with an ambition to connect the North to the South....

Boy you aren't kidding! I am now playing Persia in 78 and am already halfway through southern russia on tech 10 and looking ahead past central russia to europe it is mind boggling what it is going to take to get new divisions to the front lines!

Clarity that zhe Doc is apparently not interesting enough to get bombarded by anybody more capable of spotting AND destroying the zillions of targets all over the Central Russian plains. Come on guys, you don't even have to recon, every province and city has some kind of Saudi forces crawling North to the promised beaches... Major Bummer.

Swedish bombers will begin in earnest this turn to turn back the wave of cockroaches, err I mean divisions attempting to pillage Northern Russian farming communities. If it moves, it dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pirate2:

• 2 weeks later...

Libya seems to be putting up a better fight than Algeria did. Three more armies to fight my way past. Too bad there are only six more turns to run.

As for targets of opportunity in central russia I went six places and came up empty everywhere. Has Saudi dropped, I have seen no activity from him in a couple of turns now. Nothing from Egypt recently as well. Is it down to U.A.E. and Libya now? Has everyone else lost their taste for combat???????????

As for targets of opportunity in central russia I went six places and came up empty everywhere. Has Saudi dropped, I have seen no activity from him in a couple of turns now. Nothing from Egypt recently as well. Is it down to U.A.E. and Libya now? Has everyone else lost their taste for combat???????????

Chef, my battle reports haven't been this long for ages, are you certain you are bombing central russia in the right game?

And recons are a lovely thing, don't leave your cold homes without it...

Otherwise the quantum mechanics of Russ' universe might have something to do with it...

But of course you shouldn't be bombing the Central Russian plains anymore but those of Northern Russian. I don't believe it, not a single LDB to defend against airbornes? Does this mean xLeningrad is up for grabs? Just dump an Air40 and its yours?!?!?!

:D

And here's to those lovely armored divisions trying to make a run back to home!

:jawdrop: